Senor_Spliff 1st Grow Grand Daddy Purple

Senor_Spliff

Im growing 9 Grand Daddy Purple clones. Right now they are 2 weeks into flowering. I skipped vegging them and went straight from clone to flower. I have a 400 watt hps. I dont expect to get much weight from them but this is my first run so itskinda just practice. The temperature and humidity are right on. I think i nute burned them like 3 days ago. I flushed them and they seem to be alright now and getting better. Ill get some pictures up here tomorrow.

Im going campin and needed some dro for the trip. And i dont have a metal halide yet. It was either buy a metal halide and not go camping or just get some weed and go camping. Ill be back to post some pictures need to get a cord to upload my photos.

grand daddy purp, you picked a nice strain i cant wait to see the pictures..

This is day 16
day_16.JPG

So I go to upload photos and they say they have uploaded but nothing shows up in my gallery? Is this a site malfunction? It let me upload two so far my avatar and my day 16 photo. Whats up with this??

nute burn I think. The ones that were better rooted didn't seem to be affected. I dont think its a deficiency because some of the plants weren't affected. The weaker ones had about 2 leaves on each plant that looked like this.
messedleaf.JPG

They all got the same treatment so im not sure whats up. 4 of them were better rooted i think and they dont seem affected at all. Ive read that purple strains are a little finnicky when it comes to fertilizer. Next time I dose them i will use a quarter of the recommended dose. The top left plant seemed to like it though. I get my mylar, can fan, and charc filter today WOO WOO! oh and those two other plants you see are bag seeds that luckily turned out female. The little plants are random plants my girlfriend planted basil,peppers...etc.

What are the plants being fed with currently?

Tiger bloom. I dont know if i should be feeding them something else to help out with some new green growth or what. The ones that weren't affected by the burn are getting some okay vertical growth. Top left one is doing pretty good and gained about 2 inches. They all seem to just be thickening up i guess putting some roots down. Im pissed a burned them. The clones were pretty crappy to begin with. When i put them in the dirt they only had about one root coming out the rockwool. Dont buy clones from Sanctuary in San Francisco best bet ive heard is to head across the bay and get them in oakland where there is a better variety and cheaper too. ups still hasn't shown up at my door. Im just camping and waiting to get that can fan. I feel like a prisoner in my own house. Its not too bad with some dvds and some chron :bong:

Ups showed up. My lights come on at night so ill probably put up the mylar but need to get a piece of wood to drill the can fan/filter to. Ill save the drillin for later don't want to wake the neighbors(live in an apartment building). I think i got a pretty legit grow room when its set up. Ill lower the lights when i get the fan going. Its about 19 inches above the girls. 77 degrees and 50 percent humidity when the lights went out this morning. Ill have to probably turn up my humidifier when the fan get put in. Damn this hobby is FUN!!

Day 19
day194.JPG

The Plant the got burnt the worst. The burnt leaves aren't really coming back around but there is some new green baby leaves on top. Her name is ugly betty
ugly_betty.JPG

Here is Shaniqua and Lafawnda the best lookin girls!!!!
betty2.JPG

lafawnda.JPG

bud5000.JPG

crotchshot.JPG

Here is the mystery female.
bagseed1.JPG

Here is the new can fan and filter 150 cfm. 140 bucks at hydrowholesale.com . Its going to clear out my small room pretty nicely. dollar and 40 to give you prespective. I also put up some mylar in the room but it was such a bitch trying to get the wrinkles out. Im going to take it down and put it on some big cardboard sheets to bring the walls to the plants.
filter2.JPG

I dont know about a deficiency because some plants were not affected. Those that were burnt were the plants that weren't growing as big as the others . Probably weaker root systems that weren't ready for the nutes??????? . Im keeping an eye on the plants they dont seem to be getting any worse. Its def stressing me out though. I want them all to be bomb like shaniqua and lafawnda

Back
Top Bottom