Several grows, still learning

Just a question Mike, no milky trics? Right from Clear to Amber? I ask because my time to harvest is 90% Milky 10% clear but just how ive done it.
I notice more of an upbeat experience with mostly clear trics but thinner buds and not as girthy but Amber gives me a couch lock experience
But Nice tight flowers and girthy. So i try to split the best of both worlds with the 10% clear and 90% milky
It was mostly clear. I could be mistaken on the amber. I am definitely getting a more upbeat high, so it sounds like I pulled it way too early. I like the high though. Guess that explains some of the yield/density issue.

Maybe get yourself a loupe

IMG20231201081653.jpg

IMG20231201081648.jpg
I have an older loupe but I don’t know the magnification. I will invest in a new one for sure.

It was mostly clear. I could be mistaken on the amber. I am definitely getting a more upbeat high, so it sounds like I pulled it way too early. I like the high though. Guess that explains some of the yield/density issue.
It does they girth and bulk quite a Bit in that last 2 weeks in-between clear and milky

Back
Top Bottom