Sex Education Please...

Sonzor

Here is my question. I have 9 plants two I am pretty sure are girls. The other seven I don't know. I have read and looked at pictures and some I have a pretty good idea, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm ready to put them outside and would really like to only plant females, if that is even possible at this point. Thanks

First Timer, Any Suggestions?

Check out the pictures.

Bubble Gum 1_1
BubbleGume1_1.jpg

Bubble Gum 1_2
BubbleGume1_2.jpg

Bubble Gum 2_1
BubbleGume2_1.jpg

Bubble Gum 2_2
BubbleGume2_2.jpg

Durban Poison 1_1
DurbanPoison_1-1.jpg

Durban Poison 1_2
DurbanPoison_1-2.jpg

Durban Poison 1_3
DurbanPoison_1-3.jpg

Full Moon 1_1
FullMoon1_1.jpg

Full Moon 1_2
FullMoon1_2.jpg

Full Moon 1_3
FullMoon1_3.jpg

Full Moon 2_1
FullMoon2_1.jpg

Full Moon 2_2
FullMoon2_2f.jpg

Papaya 1_1
Papaya1_1.jpg

Papaya 1_2
Papaya1_2.jpg

Papaya 1_3
Papaya1_3.jpg

Papaya 2_1
Papaya2_1.jpg

Papaya 2_2
Papaya2_2.jpg

sometimes those little seed looking things are fem flowers.......If you can give the ones you dont know yet a little more time THEN you'll be in....i think,they are way to young to hurt any fem at this point ,i believe, if indeed they are males...............Durban poison deff. looks like a him......full moon maybe hermy......not poss. though........what do you guys think...........PEACE

Thanks for the help. I was not sure when you had to worry about the males. If it is not a worry yet I can wait it out. Thanks again....

Having loads of fun. You just don't know how much you don't know until you really get into this. Learning something new every day. Thanks for the response....

I know what you mean....I studied this site for three months...thought I knew something... started this grow I have on here now....and when I started all of a sudden ,I felt as dumb as a mad womans lunch.....LOL.....with the backing of these guys on here...If I can do it....anybody can................PEACE

Pictures of the same plants a little further along. I am pretty sure these are males. The other six turned out to be female, Thanks for the help...

Bubble Gum 2, 6 weeks
cat

BubbleGum2_3_6wk.jpg

BubbleGum2_4_6wk.jpg

Durban Poison 6 weeks
Durban2_6wk.jpg

Durban3_6wk.jpg

Full Moon2, 6 weeks
FullMoon2_2_6wk.jpg

FullMoon2_3_6wk.jpg

Thanks Pitviper420, BuBBaDaNK, dylanfan, Racefan,

All my ladies have been moved to their final home so no worries there. But thanks for the imput. You can check out my grow and give your valuable experience to make my first grow as good as it can be.... Not sure what I'm going to do with the males yet. It just seems like such a shame to throw them out.....

you could always shake the pollen into a piece of paper and keep it for fertilizing females if you are that deep into reproduction and all. just a thought...

I have a few clones I might do that with. Maybe I can get some good seed for a later date. Thanks for the advise..

you could always shake the pollen into a piece of paper and keep it for fertilizing females if you are that deep into reproduction and all. just a thought...
Store the pollen in the refridgerator in a film cannaster mixed with some flower so that it stays cool and dry. moisture makes pollen ineffective. When it comes time to fertilize your girl take a small paint brush and dip it into the flour pollen mix and paint a few lower buds. After 3 or 4 days rinse off any remaining pollen/flower. The pollen that reaches the pistals should have set already so the moisture from the rinse shouldn't hurt. You paint the lower buds so that the bigger cola buds stay seedless and smokeable.

Back
Top Bottom