Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

seriously good looking! i'm looking forward to warmer temps here...

Thanks Tiger, comments and you stopping in is much appreciated..

Oh Yeah... she's a looker! Sweet mother Earth and Sonzor power! Full moon is on the list! Great Job:peace:

Thanks siscokid, I am a bid fan of the Full Moon, great plant and an oh so lovely buzz she packs. Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments..

That plant looks great in fur, oh, sorry, that's trichs.

honest mistake:cool:

I thinks she needs all that fur to keep warm and in return going to make for some lovely smoke. I hope at least. Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

Am I just stoned, or do the tops of those plants look like hairy purple tarantulas? Amazing.

Thats funny you say that. The pic of the plant they have at the seed company has a big tarantula on it... Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

Sonzor, you MUST submit those photos to 420mag for the print edition. Winter grow makes for an awesome subject, and you have captured it wonderfully.

Thanks OBX, the pics are a little blurry so I don't think they would be the quality of pics a mag would need. But appreciate the compliment. Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

Hi sonzor :peace:
Those are beautiful pictures and beautiful plants. Plant of the Month material for sure. Your outdoor grow in cold weather is just killer. :ganjamon:

Thanks OMM the compliment is much appreciated. POM, not to sure about that there are so many wonderful plants in there. Not too much on contest either but thanks so much for your comments and stopping in, it is always much appreciated.

I jusst noticed a.. fire ant? Looks like it likes The Tarantula juice.

Yes, siscokid, there always seems to be a few little ants that like to crawl up on my plants. I don't think this one was alive. I think it went up there and got stuck on the sticky leaves and died. Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

Sonzor, absolutely healthy green plants bro. You certainly have a way with the green stuff. Keep em going brother grower.

Thanks GMT, she seems to be hanging in there for sure. I am crossing my fingers she stays healthy and produces some sticky purple ones. Thanks for stopping in and your comments.

Nice bush!

great pics too.

+rep if I can

Thanks SS, topped her a couple times and she just decided to grow out. I am hoping for a lot of little, sticky purple buds from her. Thanks so much for stopping in and the reps are much appreciated..

I would like have your same place and plants

Thanks for stopping in Superweed. Its only some dirt and a shovel away.

Nice plant sonzor I really mean it bro. I love the purple colors and, she is gonna be a monster. Looks like the rain did her alot of good.

:nicethread:

Nice plant sonzor I really mean it bro. I love the purple colors and, she is gonna be a monster. Looks like the rain did her alot of good.

:nicethread:

Yes, I think she is going to be a good one. Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments......

Hiya Sonzor, just wanted to chime in and say how pretty the Full Moon is. Love the colors, and the photography is great as well. I can see a little tiny ant in two of the pics. Very cute, I wonder if he is getting any resin glands stuck to him? Who says cannabis is just for humans? Can't wait to see some more of your ladies go into the ground. (um in any other context that would sound awful!)

L8ER

First of all, I was looking over your grow and I gotta say, great job man. Love the colors of that strain

Secondly,

By home made compost, what do you mean???????? just kiddin bro, great grow

Thanks C5r, Appreciated the comments and you stopping in..

Hiya Sonzor, just wanted to chime in and say how pretty the Full Moon is. Love the colors, and the photography is great as well. I can see a little tiny ant in two of the pics. Very cute, I wonder if he is getting any resin glands stuck to him? Who says cannabis is just for humans? Can't wait to see some more of your ladies go into the ground. (um in any other context that would sound awful!)

L8ER

Thanks Grooster your comments a greatly appreciated. And I think that and was so stoned it could not move for a couple days. I think it had enough though its not their anymore. Thanks for stopping in...

Plant update 02-05-10

The Full Moon is not looking too bad. It is getting some brown spots and some yellowing of the lower leaves. Not too concerned unless it gets a lot worse. We are going to get a few more days of rain so I hope she hangs in there. Otherwise all is going well. I do have one concern. If you look at picture 7 and 8 it looks to me like that may be a pollen sack. Not sure I know what one looks like so anyone who knows can chime in and your opinion would be much appreciated.

I did put the Lemon Bubble Haze in the ground and it is growing like a weed. Seems to really love it's new home. Looking close at the plant today I do think this plant is going to be male. Not sure but looks like there might be some balls developing. Did not take any picture of it. Did not want to waist anyones time with another male. We will see... in the next couple of weeks.

Full Moon 01
fm1_02_05_10_01.jpg

Full Moon 02
fm1_02_05_10_02.jpg

Full Moon 03
fm1_02_05_10_03.jpg

Full Moon 04
fm1_02_05_10_04.jpg

Full Moon 05
fm1_02_05_10_05.jpg

Full Moon 06
Please take a close look at this one and the next is a close up of this pic. Is that little purple thing a pollen sac?

fm1_02_05_10_06.jpg

Full Moon 07
fm1_02_05_10_07.jpg

Full Moon 08
fm1_02_05_10_08.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments. It is greatly appreciated..

Hi sonzor, the full moon still looks good to me. The yellowing might be due to all the rain and cold temps you've had. I know nitrogen can be leached from leaves with heavy morning mistings of water only and the cold soil temps have probably slowed or stopped your roots from performing to replace the N. She'll probably come back fine when temps improve. Maybe a foliar feeding with some N to help her over the hump, would help.
i can't tell from the pic if thats a male flower or not. Is it flat or fat? Maybe just a young purple leaf tip?
Good luck with your lemon bubble haze, hope she's a she.

Hi sonzor, the full moon still looks good to me. The yellowing might be due to all the rain and cold temps you've had. I know nitrogen can be leached from leaves with heavy morning mistings of water only and the cold soil temps have probably slowed or stopped your roots from performing to replace the N. She'll probably come back fine when temps improve. Maybe a foliar feeding with some N to help her over the hump, would help.
i can't tell from the pic if thats a male flower or not. Is it flat or fat? Maybe just a young purple leaf tip?
Good luck with your lemon bubble haze, hope she's a she.

Thanks Mmmmick, thats some good things to think about and some great information.

I hope its just a leaf also. If it is, it is unlike any leaf I have seen but we will see. I think it is more flat than fat, It does not look like any balls I have ever seen either. I will keep a close eye on it in the next week or so. Thanks so much for the information and your stopping in and comments are always appreciated...

fm1_02_05_10_06.jpg

fm1_02_05_10_07.jpg

I'm not sure what it is, but I don't think it should be there. From the looks of it, you might have some kind of webs on ur plants. Sorry to bring it up and maybe I am wrong but it just caught my eye.

I love how she looks, the crystals are crazy! She is expoding with growth. Great job my friend. I hope the sun comes out for ya..

Hope those webs are just spiders - can't imagine mites outside in winter.

Those could be bananas - female pollen sacs - but not sure at all. And I've seen way too many. The color throws me off - usually they are yellow / green compared to the white hairs, so they stand out. But if it's not a leaf, and not a hair... that makes me suspicious enough to keep an eye on it. Good luck!

MI- I'm not sure what it is said:
I did see the webs, but it really is not a new thing to have a lot of spiders living on the plants. I like having them. But now that you mention it, it probably is not a spider the web is way to thin. I will have to check for mites. I would also think its too cold for them but not having any experience with mites and the cold I could be totally wrong. Tomorrow I will have to take a closer look. Thanks so much for the advise and stopping in...

Hope those webs are just spiders - can't imagine mites outside in winter.

Those could be bananas - female pollen sacs - but not sure at all. And I've seen way too many. The color throws me off - usually they are yellow / green compared to the white hairs, so they stand out. But if it's not a leaf, and not a hair... that makes me suspicious enough to keep an eye on it. Good luck!

Thanks obx, I think those might be mites and am going to have to take a closer look tomorrow. I will also be keeping a close eye on that sac and for any more that might pop up. Thanks so much for the comments and stopping in...

Back
Top Bottom