Gee's First Grow - Supersoil Fully Organic LED 2017

Well the harvest is complete and dried. It weighed out at 18 oz so not bad but not as much as I had hoped. Next grow will hopefully be higher.

On a bright note the finished product is really nice. The Cali OG Kush/Haze produced some really nice large dense earthy hashy bud and one plant finished purple. It was also my biggest yielder so I am revegging it to take a clone.

The Green Crack was the lowest producer as 2 of the phenos were very spindly, but the 3rd one, the whirly mutant, was a great producer so its getting revegged for a clone. The GC is very sweet. Its got alot of orange hairs and a lighter green leaf to it. I am very impressed with the quality of the smoke.

The Durban Poison had 1 spindly pheno, 1 mediocre one, and 1 really good producer that is also getting revegged for a clone. The smoke is absolutely fantastic! Its a real sativa so the buzz is really energetic. Great for daytime fun. Its so sweet and the smell is very reminiscent of early 80's super sweet California Redhair. That sweet musty sugary smell almost like cotton candy. Very Nice!

So this journal is now done I would like to thank everyone for all their help and interest. Pennywise your a gem my friend. You keep doing what you do!

Im going to start a new journal as my next grow is already started so I will go start that one and then come back here and post a link.

Here is my Green Crack, was yours like that? Its thin and wispy and looks like its stretching through flower.
9B3171A5-3488-4920-A46C-5BAB32F31EE3.jpeg

Here is my Green Crack, was yours like that? Its thin and wispy and looks like its stretching through flower.
9B3171A5-3488-4920-A46C-5BAB32F31EE3.jpeg
2 of the 3 GC were very similar but one turned out as thick stems of buds on eacg branch with big fat buds about 4 to 6 inches long when dried.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom