Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

thanks Output, Jack is my main strain, it can finish in as early as 7 weeks(I could take them down now with 15% amber trychs and as you can see its a pretty good yielder:)

Thanks Jon. Yes, they look like huge yielders. :blushsmile:

I would just like to confirm that I'm not half brain-dead here - you are talking about CH9 Jack, right? Not CH9 Jack 33 etc.?

On average, how long do you veg these for?

Someone recommended that they buy directly from the breeder. If you did not have clones and needed to buy seeds, would you buy directly from the breeder?

Thanks Jon. Yes, they look like huge yielders. :blushsmile:

I would just like to confirm that I'm not half brain-dead here - you are talking about CH9 Jack, right? Not CH9 Jack 33 etc.?

On average, how long do you veg these for?

Someone recommended that they buy directly from the breeder. If you did not have clones and needed to buy seeds, would you buy directly from the breeder?
Yep its CH9 Jack bro and buying right from the breeder is a good way to get them. I veg for 63 days :)

I know it hasn't been a whole run with the 1200's, but how do you feel the new LED panels are standing up against the Area 51 panels in late flower?? Giving back is what it's all about bro, well done!!

I guess I did not type a reply... the older I get...

I think it is very cool that you helped folks and helped to show folks how they can help!

:surf:

I was gonna ask about how you're gonna use that mini split without the special room for the compressor you're adding to the new building. Then I see you sorta answered that. I'm glad my place doesn't get as cold as yours. :winkyface:

Your plants look great, but they always do, so blah blah blah. Do you really need to hear it over and over? :blalol:

Back
Top Bottom