Seraphim's Strawberry Diesel - Mineralized Supersoil - LED - Indoor Grow

Many thanks Catman12! I won't hijack Seraphim's thread but will say I read your latest grow too and those two autos came out great. I noted that Seraphim chimed in with some helpful hints on nutes/pH so I am real interested in this grow in mineralized supersoil to see if it is less demanding or more forgiving. I must say this SD looks yummy so far and I'm sure the best is yet to come!

Gentlemen! Please, light one up and get comfy. All are welcome here.

Well I tell ya the mood here about cannabis freedom is completely opposite to what you gents describe. I just spent the entire day yesterday with a ton of brothers and sisters in cannabis. We are jubilant with each other’s company and at the progress that cannabis freedom has made here. It may take a while but when the SEC accepts a publicly traded company which directly touches cannabis (happened just last week) that is a big deal and that is indeed at the federal level. It would not make sense to make a move like that unless we were at the brink of some big changes at the fed level.

One thing that I find amazing is cannabis’ ability to tear down social divides. At this event we had black, white, gay, straight, rich and poor, ex-military, real estate, actors, engineers, farmers… all in that room and every single person dropped their personal prejudice outside and were genuinely happy to be around each other and the vibe in that room was almost akin to the vibe in a Baptist church but with a different theme. I left very refreshed and optimistic about our cause. Even if I don’t get into business in the industry, it is certainly headed upwards and I love that!

I hope things change to better for you guys soon or you can find your way to the land of the free wherever that may be.

... adding to the above post ....

We also had an after event at the Studio A64 in Colorado Springs. The first vape lounge open to the public. You can bring your own cannabis and inhale responsibly in the open while in there. Their banana smoothies are ... well lets just say I had 4. Yes FOUR! and they were not little. It was awesome in there! The smell of pure dank in the air was divine!!! Large buds were passed around the bar area between friends each taking a whiff of pure green love. Being in there felt more like being somewhere in Amsterdam. If you get to Colorado Springs for whatever reason, stop by. It is the place where you can consume amongst friends without worry.

Wow, maybe there is some hope for the human race. It does seem somewhat bleak at times especially being in severe pain but can't partake now - am between jobs and prepping for my next wizz quiz. Even the legal states need to deal with this situation to protect workers' rights.

Luckily I'm a PM in a booming industry so have good hope to relocate to a more progressive area and leave the oppressive South behind. Right now I am only considering career opportunities in states with strong med MJ laws at minimum so relief is on the horizon. Thanks for the encouraging report Seraphim! It does help to give hope and keeps me focused on my path to freedom. Much appreciated!

Taste the freedom my friends, and want it. Desire it because it is worth desiring to be free.

Now, when the time comes, ACT!

How?

VOTE!!

When enough of us do so, we can change the world around us. That is the only difference between where I live and where you live.

The only thing that can stand in the path of big money and oppression of any type, is a people with a strong will because against the armor of a pure heart driven by justice and compassion and armed with the sword of truth, no force of man can stand a chance.

*chanting* we want pictures, we want pictures!*

Haha, hope everything is good in your world Seraphim! The little girl you handed off to me is doing SO well, this journal gets me so excited to put her in to the Flower Tent... She is gonna be a monster!

All plants came down today. (except my little Tangilope-II)

I got a 2 hour notice that my landlord was refinancing and an appraiser was on their way.

Luckily, I was planning on harvesting the super soil lady this week anyway, just had to do it a few days early so no biggie there. However, the 2 Strawberry Diesels I had in veg in High Brix soil had to go. They were both gorgeous and just over a foot tall.

It was hard. But had to be done.

The little tangilope was still small enough to hide. All tents were taken down and put away along with anything that would give away any activity . Nutes have been put away. Nothing's happening here. :)

Its OK. I knew this could happen. I still have my little Tangilope, plenty of seeds and I still have a freshly harvested plant to care for.

I will rebuild.

So, the actual update is that Strawberry Diesel in Super Soil has been harvested! I am looking forward to drying/curing and tasting!!

I will come back with a final dry weight and final wrap up in a few days.

Yeah my man! Subnoise and I could have always housed your plants for you! I would definitely make room for a grower in need.

Sorry to hear you had to get rid of the ladies, at least you got to chop that beautiful SD! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep us updated my friend. Hope it all goes smoothly!

Thanks guys. I thought of you but with such short notice I couldn't take the chance.

And herein lays the good thing about having given away at least one clone. Strawberry Diesel lives on!! With you!!

And also. My little Tangilope is with me still and get ready for your tangilope clones when she's large enough to clone.

Thanks again MaxYields and Subnoise. Catch up soon guys!

I'd say one or so more days before this gets weighed and placed in Jars for curing.

Of course I am keeping a bud out here to dry faster and sample. I am happy to say that Strawberry Diesel Supersoil gets the job done very well already with aroma, flavor and a good kick at only thee days from cut. This hints that hopefully she's going to be straight fire when properly cured!

Cheers friends!

:Namaste:

Final dry weight of Strawberry Diesel in 10-Gal Smart-Pot with Mineralized Supersoil was 129 grams or 4.6 ounces.

While I am quite happy with that and it does taste and smell very good, I was hoping for a bigger impact form the $1K lamp from Advanced LED. Especially when I got roughly the same amount of bud from the 400W Mars-II which costs under $200. So, from a lamp perspective this is a huge win for Mars Hydro from where I'm standing.

I am enjoying this bud quite a bit. I admit I did not wash the buds this time around as time was very short and I had other things on my mind at chop time but regardless of everything the final product is indeed pretty good.

This grow has been completed and this journal can now come to an end.

Thanks for following along everyone!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom