Seraphim's Strawberry Diesel - Mineralized Supersoil - LED - Indoor Grow

LA/Pigeons, thank you. I am extremely flattered. But really I feel I am the lucky one. It is good to be here.

:Namaste:

Great monster bush Seraphim! And great conversation, education and community! Hope your day is as good as it gets! :peace:

Thanks brother and good to see you around! Hope everything is going good in your world.

Mighty nice looking hybrid you have there, Seraphim! I love sativa-dom strains but this 50:50 mix looks quite interesting and I look forward to seeing the bud formation progression. Hope you don't mind if I tag along for the ride....

You are very welcome I am happy to help.

Someday after you have many harvests under your belt and you see the opportunity to help someone who is trying to get started, remember this, and help them out. At that point, you can consider this small favor returned.

You're awesome. This is the attitude to have. I plan to help out anybody I can, even more so because I didn't have sh*t starting out. Things are looking awesome, as usual.

Thank you gentlemen.

C-man. As long as it is not cold inside you should be all set. And if it is cold inside, then maybe an old school HID lamp would help keep things warmer. Things to consider. Either way, I look forward to your next adventure my friend. :)

UPDATE..

Strawberry Diesel in Supersoil is flowering aggressively. The increase in volume of bud size is noticeable every day. These pictures were taken this morning at 21 days of flower and they are not huge colas by any means but the signature of these toddler buds is very good for their age and hints of a bumper harvest ahead.

I am inspired and intrigued by the volume of little flowers at this age. Not sure if that is due to the strain itself or an environmental factor but it would be interesting to know.

Thus far, this plant has been an absolute pleasure to grow. While not as aromatic as Tangilope, she does indeed have much better structure as expected from her extensive training. Lets just say, if Tangilope went to high school, Strawberry Diesel got a college degree. I expect a higher yield from her and thus far she looks to be on track to deliver on that.

IMG_34371.JPG

IMG_34384.JPG

IMG_34396.JPG

IMG_34405.JPG

IMG_34427.JPG

IMG_34435.JPG

IMG_34445.JPG

IMG_34455.JPG

Thanks for stopping by!

You may have mentioned it before, but... Are you going to keep some of her alive? Tangielope seemed to stay alive long enough to give you a few clones, but what about this pretty diesel, are you going to cut some of her. This sexy diesel lady has some strong genes!

You may have mentioned it before, but... Are you going to keep some of her alive? Tangielope seemed to stay alive long enough to give you a few clones, but what about this pretty diesel, are you going to cut some of her. This sexy diesel lady has some strong genes!

Hello Sir! Great to have you by.

Yes, I have clones of her going. My other journal (Strawberry Diesel High Brix) is a clone off this plant. So she will remain around.

great bud formation,how is the smell??

Her aroma is milder than Tangilope's but Tangilope was straight up pungent. This one is more along the lines of my Blue Widow in terms of aroma. Very nice it just doesn't jump out at you just yet.

haha! Thanks partner!

You had a hand in this, sir! Thanks for the advice back there.

Today, just before lights out.

Halfway through week 4 since lights flipped and a Nitrogen deficiency is developing as it should.

IMG_34491.JPG

IMG_34485.JPG

IMG_34475.JPG

IMG_34465.JPG

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks man!

Good morning 420Mag friends!

Playing with lighting this morning and took some more pictures.

IMG_34612.JPG

IMG_34583.JPG

IMG_34573.JPG

IMG_34563.JPG

Thank you for stopping by!

ehhh.. its pretty! Its super quiet. Like silent. The difference in price between the Mars and this one is roughly $800. Lets see if at the end of this grow the harvest proves that to be a worthy investment.

Back
Top Bottom