Seraphim's Strawberry Diesel - Mineralized Supersoil - LED - Indoor Grow

Buster.. or anyone in Colorado from this community..

Does anyone want a rooted Strawberry Diesel clone?

I took five cuttings from her. Rooted them all and planted them in High Brix soil. All 5 of them are doing great but I only need two. (One mother and one to flower next.) I expected to lose some along the way but it turns out all 5 of them made it. Now I have more than I need and I don't have the heart to kill a small plant. So, I thought maybe someone here could use a newly rooted clone of Strawberry Diesel. I just want them to go to good homes where they will be loved and properly cared for.

Please do not offer money, I will not accept it. This is a free offer. Your friendship and promise that you will pay it forward is all I require.

If interested. please PM me.

Thanks!

That is over and beyond giving and selfless of you Seraphim! I wish I had a way to take you up on that - maybe if I just walked through flight security and sat in my plane seat holding the little girl in my lap no one would notice :) I hope they all find loving homes. Best to you Seraphim - bravo sir!!!

:Namaste: :bravo: :green_heart:

Thank you CD! You are too kind.

It is really kind of practical. If I give away my strains to other growers and we become friends, I have a better shot at maintaining access to any good strains that I come across. Think about it. I have limited space and am growing a minimum amount of plants. But others may have more space and may welcome new strains in their garden. Its a win-win

These will likely not be the last clones I give away either. If Tangilope does make a comeback, I would like to see this strain spread here in Colorado as well. It is too good not to.

Thank you CD! You are too kind.

It is really kind of practical. If I give away my strains to other growers and we become friends, I have a better shot at maintaining access to any good strains that I come across. Think about it. I have limited space and am growing a minimum amount of plants. But others may have more space and may welcome new strains in their garden. Its a win-win

These will likely not be the last clones I give away either. If Tangilope does make a comeback, I would like to see this strain spread here in Colorado as well. It is too good not to.
:Namaste:! That all makes sense Seraphim w/ emphasis on becoming friends and the win-win :)

This is also a very interesting issue that I believe is already being discussed and worked through in other legal states re: the interstate transfer and I wonder how live plants will be regulated within these new laws. Although I'm betting that until the federal laws change, that even regardless of states making interstate transport legal between legal states, that the airlines won't allow it. Still, how kewl would that be to carry on a flat of legal cannabis cuttings - I'm sure someone has already thought of this and designed a hand-carry tote that makes inspection and handling a breeze! With the price of germplasm as well as already knowing your phenotype with a cutting/clone, a plane ticket to visit you and make friends in person would be very well worth every penny (and/or frequent flyer mile) :) Cheers and bravo to you Seraphim!!! Best!

:high-five: :thumb:

I took five cuttings from her. Rooted them all and planted them in High Brix soil. All 5 of them are doing great but I only need two. (One mother and one to flower next.) I expected to lose some along the way but it turns out all 5 of them made it. Now I have more than I need and I don't have the heart to kill a small plant. So, I thought maybe someone here could use a newly rooted clone of Strawberry Diesel. I just want them to go to good homes where they will be loved and properly cared for.

Please do not offer money, I will not accept it. This is a free offer. Your friendship and promise that you will pay it forward is all I require.

Thanks!

Hey Seraphim!! Just wanted to let ya know I was browsing your Tangi Journal which led me to this Journal... And I have to say Bravo! This plant looks beautiful and I can't wait to see the beautiful flowers she produces!!

I currently moved back to Denver and have just started growing, and although I am only halfway through my first "actual" grow (link in my sig) I have been trying to find other growers in Denver who wouldn't mind sharing clones / advice / and knowledge! I will most definitely be sending you a PM!

I am subbed and will be here to the end! Feel free to check out my journal, as I am always open to advice and criticism! Keep up the good work Seraphim!

:Namaste:! That all makes sense Seraphim w/ emphasis on becoming friends and the win-win :)

This is also a very interesting issue that I believe is already being discussed and worked through in other legal states re: the interstate transfer and I wonder how live plants will be regulated within these new laws. Although I'm betting that until the federal laws change, that even regardless of states making interstate transport legal between legal states, that the airlines won't allow it. Still, how kewl would that be to carry on a flat of legal cannabis cuttings - I'm sure someone has already thought of this and designed a hand-carry tote that makes inspection and handling a breeze! With the price of germplasm as well as already knowing your phenotype with a cutting/clone, a plane ticket to visit you and make friends in person would be very well worth every penny (and/or frequent flyer mile) :) Cheers and bravo to you Seraphim!!! Best!

:high-five: :thumb:

I would love nothing more than to get together and burn one with you brother. The clone trading would be just a bonus.

Cheers CD!

:Namaste:

Hey Seraphim!! Just wanted to let ya know I was browsing your Tangi Journal which led me to this Journal... And I have to say Bravo! This plant looks beautiful and I can't wait to see the beautiful flowers she produces!!

I currently moved back to Denver and have just started growing, and although I am only halfway through my first "actual" grow (link in my sig) I have been trying to find other growers in Denver who wouldn't mind sharing clones / advice / and knowledge! I will most definitely be sending you a PM!

I am subbed and will be here to the end! Feel free to check out my journal, as I am always open to advice and criticism! Keep up the good work Seraphim!

PM'd you. Check you messages. :)

A quick update with pictures.

Strawberry Diesel looked quite perky this morning when the tent was first opened after the first long-dark-36hr-night. She seems a little taller too.

She is in need of a good trim but I will wait until it the buds set before doing that.

IMG_32105.JPG

IMG_32116.JPG

IMG_32127.JPG

IMG_32137.JPG

IMG_32146.JPG

IMG_32156.JPG

Cheers and thanks for stopping by!

:bravo::adore::adore: I cannot imagine a more beautiful grow :adore::adore::bravo:

PS - That light: Best Choice Ever. Soothing my envy, but quite pleased for you Seraphim

:peace:

Catman, you are too kind!! Thank you sir.

Thanks!

Seraphim,

I definitely appreciate the offer. That's what I love about this community. Unfortunately I cannot take you up on it because my tent is over capacity as is. I have about 5 plants going now in a 3'x3'x6.5' tent. That means that I'm probably going to have to scrap the smallest plant whenever I get around to getting closer to flower. I do appreciate it. I would really like to try it one day.

I do thank you for your thoughts also. I'm not a heavy smoker by any means, but I wanted to grow my own and know it from beginning to end. I only smoke about an 1/8 a month. So when I harvest I'll have way more than I need, but I have a lot of people I care about who could use it to get off the pharmaceutical drugs. Plus I'm pretty sure I'll be giving it for free or just to cover some of the costs of my grow. So I'm sure when I'm done, I'll have quite a few people to share it with. I have friends with MS, cancer, other issues, etc. and I started growing to also help them out. I love the way we all want to pass along our good fortunes and try and help others.

I'm hoping soon I can get my lazy butt in gear and start my journal, especially since I went with your idea of the Coco-Smart hempy from your last grow. They are doing well so far, and it's probably going to kill me (not literally) when i have to toss one of the plants. Thanks again.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, I hope your winter holiday season was a good one!

Your plant is goddamn sexy. It's as manicured as Kim Kardashian's posterior.

If I were only in CO I would love to trade some strains with you. I think this legalization thing is snowballing pretty good now, and I think it might be sooner than we all think. I'm pretty sure I can grab a bottle of a local Colorado microbrew and throw it in my checked bag and board the plane, so why not legal cannabis? We'll see.

As always, nice job dude!

:goodjob::peace::bravo:

Seraphim,

I definitely appreciate the offer. That's what I love about this community. Unfortunately I cannot take you up on it because my tent is over capacity as is.... Thanks again.

Completely understand. I am having the same issue here.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, I hope your winter holiday season was a good one!

Your plant is goddamn sexy. It's as manicured as Kim Kardashian's posterior.
.....As always, nice job dude!

:goodjob::peace::bravo:

Thank you!!!

There will be a Strawberry Diesel sex tape leaked out soon, then comes the TV show, etc. (isn't that the formula lately?)

Hope you have a great holiday as well man!

Hello 420Mag Friends!

Hope everyone brought in the new year happy and healthy.

Just a quick picture update on day 11 of flowering. She looks happy. A little bushy down bottom. I will trim her down there at some point soon.

IMG_33783.JPG

IMG_33798.JPG

IMG_33803.JPG

IMG_33816.JPG

IMG_33825.JPG

IMG_33837.JPG

IMG_33844.JPG

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom