Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

looking at those jacks is getting me excited :) just transplanted four seedlings into my system.

your room is always spectacular :bravo: thanks for the recommendation again :thanks:

That black domina is ridiculous.:bravo:
Yea bro its probably the best yielder i ve ever come across and its pretty potent stuff just not the flavor im looking for:)

Simply beautiful in there jon. I love the red pheno of time wreck.
Thanks Shotta, Curso convinced me to use some pollen on it so maybe u will get to try it out yourself soon:)

Bloody lovely.
:Namaste:

looking at those jacks is getting me excited :) just transplanted four seedlings into my system.

your room is always spectacular :bravo: thanks for the recommendation again :thanks:
Thanks Ronnie, your going to love it:)

I had to watch the video on full screen, brilliant farm Jon,:thumb:

I love the line ‘and here is the next 4’ and there’s 5 :rofl: :lot-o-toke:
lmfao..yea it had been a long day bro, that chemo just got put in the flower room to sex it, if its a girl im going to cut the whole thing in to clones and see how it does:)

I started harvesting the Jack's yesterday, looks like I can trim 1 plant a day by myself if im here all day but since im working this is gonna be a long trim, thank god they arent all coming down at the same time:)Here a few shots of the first 2 I puilled from the room, I was expecting help[ that never showed up so I ll tackle the other one today.
41035.JPG
5831.JPG
6727.JPG
31384.JPG
21561.JPG
9370.JPG
8480.JPG
13275.JPG
12379.JPG
111011.JPG
10377.JPG
12046.JPG

I ll take some nug shots once the sun comes up:peace:

Just caught up on your video Jon; looking incredible, that 8ball is huge.

Hope you're well mate, I've got some catching up to do
Thanks GK, unfortunatly i ve been so busy lately that I didnt clean that plant up anywhere near enough at day 21 so the canopy is way to dense and because of this theres alot of fluff, but on the brightside im gonna have a ton of 8 BK bubble:)

I forgot to mention that I broke down and took a lower branch from the red Timewreck pheno a few days ago, well last night the wife and I smoke a nice spliff of it while we were trimming, all I can say is PROZACK!!!This is the best mood stabilizer strain I ve ever come across! Most of you know I hate trimming lol...I have severe Carpul Tunnel in both hands from years of pnuematic rock drills and jackhammers so trimming is a chore for me, imediately after smoking some Timewreck I realized that I was sitting there with a huge chesire cat smile on my face so I looked over at my wife and she was happily trimming away with the same smile on her face, its been many years since I got a permagrin from a joint so hats off to TGA Genetics they knocked this one out of the park:bravo::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom