DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

Apple or orange or cranberry juice, an apple or pear, berries (raspberry, strawberry, blueberry) pineapple, mango, squeeze lemon, raw ginger, spinach, kale, cannabis leaves, chia seeds, green super food powder, ice.

Can put plain yogurt and honey if like some protein (and a bit of sweet depending on what fruits you used.

Freakin delicious.

All kinds of yum. Love the ginger.

Figured I'd share what was in todays green smoothie:

4 oz apple juice
1 pear
1/2 banana
6 cubes of pineapple
Handful of fresh baby spinach
Whatever cannabis leaves and young shoots I have, today was 4 fans, 3 or 4 veg tips, and a few early budsites.
1 tbs chia seed
Small scoop green super food
Ice

And if we have our own worm farm which why not? We should.
The juice scraps are great worm feed. Nothing's wasted, it all goes right into the worm bin and will eventually help grow more weed! I don't know about others, but I love the idea of my worms eating cannabis scraps, and those scraps becoming healthy vermicompost for my next plants. :)
Im sure the worms are very thankful as well eh? Lmao!
Dont forget the munchies!! :)

no worries Shotta :) yea im finding out real quick that a quality juicer is not f*cking cheap lol like 300 bucks or more, and with cannabis you want a good one because its so fibrous(sp) it will break most of the cheaper ones.

Norwalk juicer will do just about anything you want. From macadamia nut butter to Icey fruit sorbet to a cold pressed juice the norwalk is the business. I like smoothies too but the speed of the blade spins so fast creating heat which in turns kills a lot of the cells we are trying to preserve in the juice. cold pressed juice is the best delivery system to the body with no fiber to go through just liquid for the body to absorb. Me and my wife started a juice bar five years ago and we are very keen to get started juicing more cannabis. I had a double shot of cannabis juice yesterday and it doesn't taste all that bad. And it gave me the same rush I get when I drink wheatgrass I like how that works take the shot and feel the juice go through the body all tingly. I would only suggest doing it with healthy leaf that is fed a good organic mineral rich diet. if your shit is crispy it aint gonna work.

Norwalk juicer will do just about anything you want. From macadamia nut butter to Icey fruit sorbet to a cold pressed juice the norwalk is the business. I like smoothies too but the speed of the blade spins so fast creating heat which in turns kills a lot of the cells we are trying to preserve in the juice. cold pressed juice is the best delivery system to the body with no fiber to go through just liquid for the body to absorb. Me and my wife started a juice bar five years ago and we are very keen to get started juicing more cannabis. I had a double shot of cannabis juice yesterday and it doesn't taste all that bad. And it gave me the same rush I get when I drink wheatgrass I like how that works take the shot and feel the juice go through the body all tingly. I would only suggest doing it with healthy leaf that is fed a good organic mineral rich diet. if your shit is crispy it aint gonna work.
Great post Shotta:Namaste: and thats a really good point about only using organic material for your juice. As we all know cannabis stores nutrients in the leaves, so if your using sinthetic nutes you might as well just make juice straight from the bottles :)

I like smoothies too but the speed of the blade spins so fast creating heat which in turns kills a lot of the cells we are trying to preserve in the juice.

I like where your heads at, preserve the goodness, but my smoothies are cold? Not too much heat when get ice cubes....?

We get one juicer too I just lazy fo clean um afta

I like where your heads at, preserve the goodness, but my smoothies are cold? Not too much heat when get ice cubes....?

We get one juicer too I just lazy fo clean um afta

The smoothie stays cold and the smoothies are good for more than delivering the goods its for fiber and everything else. Juice just makes it easier for our body to extract what we are trying to get out of it.

In a smoothie with a ton of ingredients your body will only be able to get some of what we put in. In a juice with just cannabis you are delivering those at a highly concentrated dose and your body can more easily absorb most or all of the juice we put in. if there are too many things added the body can only process so much so some may get lost. I like smoothies for delivering healthy fats and fiber I like juice to invigorate the cells.

The smoothie stays cold and the smoothies are good for more than delivering the goods its for fiber and everything else. Juice just makes it easier for our body to extract what we are trying to get out of it.

In a smoothie with a ton of ingredients your body will only be able to get some of what we put in. In a juice with just cannabis you are delivering those at a highly concentrated dose and your body can more easily absorb most or all of the juice we put in. if there are too many things added the body can only process so much so some may get lost. I like smoothies for delivering healthy fats and fiber I like juice to invigorate the cells.
That is only true if you don't have a properly active stomach. Which of course most of us don't:) I get my probiotics each day though & of course my cannabinoids! That sounds weird to me now. Juicing would be great when I can live & grow somewhere warm year round. I think I'll just deal with tincture!!!

juicing a half a plant a day? who's got that kind of time/space/money? that's basically 500-1000 dollars a day worth of juice (theroretic 250g/8oz plant, theoretic $250/oz, so 4oz/d @$250/oz = $1000 value). i guess if you have got a kazillion illness like her, somehow you make it work. but how much does the average joe or jane need? for prevention, let's say.

i don't see how the raw approach is better than smoking or cooking. a lot less is needed when the THC/CBD are activated

juicing a half a plant a day? who's got that kind of time/space/money? that's basically 500-1000 dollars a day worth of juice (theroretic 250g/8oz plant, theoretic $250/oz, so 4oz/d @$250/oz = $1000 value). i guess if you have got a kazillion illness like her, somehow you make it work. but how much does the average joe or jane need? for prevention, let's say.

i don't see how the raw approach is better than smoking or cooking. a lot less is needed when the THC/CBD are activated

Ya sure seems like a lot. However, I remember reading a Simpsons oil article that mentioned that cancer curing/treatment with cannabis required around a pound of ganja converted into hash oil, per month. It was like a gram of oil a day orally. Which is a fucking shit load. I know I couldn't deal with the high associated with that much oil. Raw is non-carboxylated so consumption could be increased to effective dose without putting you in a coma.

I know my pops could use the therapeutic values of cannabis without the high. In the words of my elder, "only one hit lest I forget my name"

So...I just got back from my local hydroshop/ripoff artists and they have now raised the price of a 20lb tank of co2 to $80.00!!!! So I decided to try the EZ co2 bags out, they claim 1200 ppm per 4 x 4 space and that they last 6-8 months each. I bought 3 of them and will be hanging 2 tonight in my 8 x 9 space when the lights come one, I ll keep ya posted on how they do :)

Back
Top Bottom