Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

:high-five:
Not a whole lot to say man. You're killing this grow. I'd be happy to have one Mars II 1200 over my 4x4. With 2, insufficient light isn't going to be an issue for sure.

Between you, Doc, and Ice, I always have something to catch up on, thank you. The customer service Sara does with a language barrier is another reason I will be purchasing these led lights shortly to go with doc's kit. Thank you all!

Could someone kindly punt me in the direction of your bottom feeding technique, that's the main thing mentioned I have not stumbled across that I've been wanting to read up on.

Another incredible grow, you do great things with the reused soil.

Between you, Doc, and Ice, I always have something to catch up on, thank you. The customer service Sara does with a language barrier is another reason I will be purchasing these led lights shortly to go with doc's kit. Thank you all!

Could someone kindly punt me in the direction of your bottom feeding technique, that's the main thing mentioned I have not stumbled across that I've been wanting to read up on.

You can goo gle 'bottom feeding plants'. :)

Theres nothing to it. Just imagine youre a root then remember where water settles! Those roots will seek it out. Feed/water somein the top and some in the tray. No big science bro. Just dont over water. Plants in kit soil are very hardy and can withstand dry spells, and actually the roots love it!

Bottom feeding...I am laaaaazy bro!!!!!! Bottom feeding allows me to dump and run. When I do a drench it goes partly through the top (just to keep it moist) and the rest through the bottom.

The recycled soil...It's fantastic. I love it!!! Thank you!!!!

Theres nothing to it. Just imagine youre a root then remember where water settles! Those roots will seek it out. Feed/water somein the top and some in the tray. No big science bro. Just dont over water. Plants in kit soil are very hardy and can withstand dry spells, and actually the roots love it!

Yep I love this bottom feeding as much as the plant's do.

Yeeeeew thanks bro!

came here to watch you play..why are you running away?

Your plant is fucking silly! :high-five:

LOL!!! Yeah bro she's crazy. I have 3 more that will be a touch smaller in veg (I'll update the other thread with them today)

Day 32~ She seems to be enjoying her drink of cat drench yesterday. She did get brix too...
IMG_64734.JPG
IMG_64745.JPG
IMG_64755.JPG
IMG_64764.JPG
IMG_64784.JPG
IMG_64794.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

This is what happens when I decide to change my plan. I get loads of soil food. I didn't like the way a plant was growing and I dont really like AK47 (im sick of it). So it becomes soil food. I transplanted the Lost Coast Hashplant to run by itself. It's in a 7 now and will go into a 20 when the opp is finished. I'll start a pot for her once this big of food is gone...
IMG_64841.JPG

This is what happens when I decide to change my plan. I get loads of soil food. I didn't like the way a plant was growing and I dont really like AK47 (im sick of it). So it becomes soil food. I transplanted the Lost Coast Hashplant to run by itself. It's in a 7 now and will go into a 20 when the opp is finished. I'll start a pot for her once this big of food is gone...
IMG_64841.JPG

G-U-L-P!!...Did you show Ms. OPP what happens if she falls out of your favor? Guaranteed 1.25 lb!! :rofl:

I just got my Kit Ordered, going to be cooking some soil here soon and prepping for my 1st grow!! I hope I can do 1/4 as good as you did! Awesome Work! Kinda sad to see that AK get shot, but then its all for the greater cause.. :)

Thanks!!! Meh that AK is always available to me. We've smoked that shit for to many years, I don't need to grow it like 4 or 5 other people are growing it here too. So..it is what it is. The plant that I am replacing those 2 with is going to be massive. Its a HSO~ Lost Coast Hashplant. It was really nice the last time I grew it. So this time we're gonna grow another massive plant and see what happens. Id much rather see one big one than 4-6 smaller ones. It's much more impressive to shoot for 2 lbs + than more smaller ones. That's just my opinion though ;)

I just got my Kit Ordered, going to be cooking some soil here soon and prepping for my 1st grow!! I hope I can do 1/4 as good as you did! Awesome Work! Kinda sad to see that AK get shot, but then its all for the greater cause.. :)

BTW bro congrats on making the right choice (buying a kit). Once you see how easy it really is, you'll amaze yourself and all your friends.

I like meeting new weed snobs in training, its fun. If you (or anyone else using kits) have any issues or problems don't be afraid to ask. Even if you are unsure, ask. It never hurts to ask, even if it's been answered 10,000 times ask. You are better off asking than guessing. Doc is really fast about answering questions and if you're like shy or whatever just pm any of us. We all would much rather help you succeed, than sit and watch you fail. I'm not sponsored by doc, I just really believe in his products. My results are obtainable by everyone.

Back
Top Bottom