HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Theres a line within the different stages of growth tho. Put these powerful leds too close and smaller plants get no vertical growth! Theyre simply content with staying where they are! I had mine at 12" and was getting no vertical growth but as soon as I put them at 24" they started growing towards the light. So id say adjusting the height at different stages is pretty important and something to pay attention to :)

I have experienced this as well with some plants. When vegging it is a good indicator that your light is too close. If the plants are not moving toward the light, then move the light up and watch them start going vertical again. I am surprised no one else has experienced this.

Nice job Curso

I have been wanting to grow one of the Hashplant strains for some time now.

Would you grow this strain again or recommend any other HPs?

There are a lot to choose from, but I have been disappointed in so many of the strains I have bought I am leery of a HP not being what I expect. (most of my best strains have been freebies)

I am growing a Nirvana - Aurora now. It's supposed to be hash like. Time will tell.

I smoked massive quantities of hash in the early 70's in Germany before I even knew what weed was all about.

When I came home the quest was on for hash. Other than what I have made from trim, there is rarely any around.

Nice job Curso

I have been wanting to grow one of the Hashplant strains for some time now.

Would you grow this strain again or recommend any other HPs?

There are a lot to choose from, but I have been disappointed in so many of the strains I have bought I am leery of a HP not being what I expect. (most of my best strains have been freebies)

I am growing a Nirvana - Aurora now. It's supposed to be hash like. Time will tell.

I smoked massive quantities of hash in the early 70's in Germany before I even knew what weed was all about.

When I came home the quest was on for hash. Other than what I have made from trim, there is rarely any around.

That HP I grew it was nice, but not something I am looking to keep in my grow. This LCHP only tested 16.43%. Doc and his wife liked it.

Gotta remember I didn't care for GSC either. It's nice too, but GDP made it better...lol

I would look for something high testing and run it from there bro. If hash is what you're after, higher the percentage the better the return.

Back
Top Bottom