HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

What strain is it? Humboldt Seed Organisation~ Lost Coast Hashplant
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80/20
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? almost 16 weeks now
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Doc Bud's High brix (run 6 continued)
If soil... What size pot? 20 gallon smart pot
Size of light? 2 x 450w leds
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? low to mid 70's
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res? YOU DONT PH PROPER SOIL!!!! It adjusts itself to 6.4....
Any Pests ? Never
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts used? What are "ferts" I don't add salt to my soil either...

This plant has been bumped up from a 1 cup pot to a 2gl to a 7gl and now a 20gl pot of the fantastic soil I have been developing for a while now. This pot has had Lost coast hashplant leaf added to it to cook while the last plant finished.

I will be flowering with 2 450w leds and anyone who followed my last thread knows these lights are banging. The real deal, no bullshit, no claims all proven with the numbers to back it up.

I will be transplanting this plant and getting her in the flowering tent to veg for 2 more weeks in the big pot tomorrow.
IMG_67986.JPG

Loads more pics to come, I just have a minute to accomplish this today so I am....

Honored to have a front row seat to another of your grows, Curso :thumb:

Very interested in your LED's, also. Looks so far like those will be my first LED's...

Guys/girls its an honor to have you all here to follow along as I grow this massive plant.

Here she is getting transplanted into her new home. I went pretty heavy with the roots product because there's a lot of soil. I mixed 1 gallon of transplant/energy/tea and add that to 5gl's of water. I put 2 gallons down the top and 3 in the tray (I bottom feed the 20gl pots).
IMG_70871.JPG
IMG_70831.JPG
IMG_70851.JPG
IMG_70882.JPG
IMG_70902.JPG
IMG_70863.JPG
IMG_70914.JPG
IMG_70924.JPG
IMG_70942.JPG
IMG_70994.JPG
IMG_71025.JPG
IMG_70963.JPG
IMG_70973.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke:::peacetwo:

Hey curso , looking good. Have you grown this Hashplant before to know what to expect.:bravo:

I have grown it before, I have an idea what to expect. She should put on a pretty fantastic show. She's a trainwreck pheno the branching is very christmas tree'ish. HSO calls it a "bumper crop" it should be really big. She has a nice dank lemony scent.

Wow that plant is going to have some colas! Subbed!

:volcano-smiley:

Yeah she should be pretty big. :high-five:

I'm going to train her now that she's in a big pot. It was pointless to train her in the other space. So, I'll let her get nice and soft and spread her out and get her all cleaned up and ready to bloom. I need to take a clone or 2 from her to breed with the jack skellington's that I am about to pop ;)

That's a happy tree if I've ever seen one! She looks really happy!!!! I'm loving your giant fabric pots I think it's time for me to get another tent up, 2x4 and run a couple saucers and smarties. Anyway good on ya! Very nice!

Lots going on right now at home new journal should be up tomorrow. Yeeeew!

Dude!!! Post the link up in here lets see what they got!!!

She is super happy bro!!! Really happy to stretch her feet and loving the veg spectrum

IMG_71033.JPG
IMG_71044.JPG
IMG_71056.JPG
IMG_71064.JPG

Back
Top Bottom