Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Looking amazing Jon! SuperSoil kicked ass!
Yea bro im pretty happy with the supersoil so far, next round the timewrecks will be alot bigger in 10 gallon pots so they should be pretty impressive:)

Hey Jon - your plants are looking incredible. Makes my mouth water.

Also got high hopes for these new TopLED lights. Sounds like they are doing great.

Do you have a staple plant that you grow all the time? One that you really love? One that gives you a good yield in a relatively short amount of time and is potent? And would love to know where you buy the seeds from.

Love your thoughts on this bro when you have a bit of time.
thanks Output, Jack is my main strain, it can finish in as early as 7 weeks(I could take them down now with 15% amber trychs and as you can see its a pretty good yielder:)

looking stunning bro love the uniformity i seem to have issues getting them to be consistent in growth patterns, but its probably the fact that i grow multiple strains all the time, anyway your kickin butt good job!!:thumb: +reps
Thanks BID:Namaste: theres 4 different strains in there and 5 different pheno's, I ve had as many as 7 different strains before its all about the training and reading each plant, they all grow a little different so I try to train each plant according to how it grows, some need more topping or lst training than others to get what im looking for but so far every strain ive grown can be trained into a bush with a fairly even canopy, it just takes a couple of rounds to figure them out:)

Damn bro...Those Timewrecks..WOW!!!! That red one is bad ass. Everything else looks amazing. Those Jacks don't look like they've skipped a beat in your new light :high-five:
I know right! I was kinda disapointed with them until about a week ago when the red pheno started blowing up, for a bit there I thought my mix was off but its just a late bloomer, man im having a hard time not snipping of a nug to try out but im determined to not touch it until its 2 weeks cured and yea im really loving these new panels so far, think I ll buy 2 more next week and finally get rid of those hps for good:)

LOL...No kidding BID. I'm growing 2 x 8-ball kush and they look/grow like 2 different strains rather than slightly different phenos. I sub'd Jon's threads months ago after I had seeds in-hand and was hoping for some good tips etc, on growing this strain. It turns out that's like deciding to take up guitar and aspiring to be like Jimi Hendrix when I don't even know some basic chords...
lol..thanks for the kind words bro:Namaste:

Such a great work, congrats bro !!! Simply amazing ...

Fantastic results !!!

Jon , now you only water them ?
Thanks Billy:Namaste: the timewreck were only ro water a 2 microbial tea's, the tea is just a soil life activator, theres not much food in it just a ton microbes to keep the heard plentyful:)

Great looking plants, Jon - really nice!

So, you're liking organic soil growing? What's been the difference for you between hydro and soil?

Great looking plants, Jon - really nice!

So, you're liking organic soil growing? What's been the difference for you between hydro and soil?
Thanks Graytail, where do I begin lol..its alot easier to move them around actually it was impossible to move them in my system, they are much healthier, they taste better, it cost alot less wether your using sinthetics or especially if your all organic, thats all I can think of right now its been a long week:)

...your plants are nice too :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Graytail, where do I begin lol..its alot easier to move them around actually it was impossible to move them in my system, they are much healthier, they taste better, it cost alot less wether your using sinthetics or especially if your all organic, thats all I can think of right now its been a long week:)

That is enough!

Heres a few shots of whats going on in the veg room, I transplanted the first 4 Timewrecks into the 10 gallon pots with straight supersoil no buffer and the 3 8Ball Kush and 1 Purple kush that im going to polinate with Timewreck pollen are getting transplanted into 3 gallon pots with some supersoil and I ll pick the 4 best Timewreck in the dome, they will go into my first batch of High Brix soil:)
DSCF6339.JPG
DSCF6340.JPG
DSCF6341.JPG
DSCF63431.JPG
DSCF6344.JPG
DSCF63451.JPG
DSCF6347.JPG
Knuckles forming from some agressive supercropping to spread them out, the training is done by the time they get to the big pots, this gives them 3 full weeks to veg unmolested so they are good and ready when they go into the flower room
DSCF63461.JPG
DSCF63481.JPG
DSCF6350.JPG

Jack and 8 ball kush mothers
DSCF63421.JPG

That sun blaster fluorescent fixture is cool. Might be older than a lot of the youngsters here. your plants are always so nice jon.

I am collecting pollen tonight and I will get a couple of buds pollinated this round I think. Bubba and blackberry get hit on the 27th day 12/12. can't wait to see your results.

Damn 10 Gallon pots! I thought I was going bigger in these 3 gallons up from 2 haha! Nice extension cord running on the ceiling there in the veg room! Haha looks like something I would do!

That sun blaster fluorescent fixture is cool. Might be older than a lot of the youngsters here. your plants are always so nice jon.

I am collecting pollen tonight and I will get a couple of buds pollinated this round I think. Bubba and blackberry get hit on the 27th day 12/12. can't wait to see your results.
Thanks Shotta:Namaste:Yea I like those Sunblasters for the first 3 weeks,they seem to keep the girls small and compact, helps build a nice thick base.Whats the male pollen from bro?

Damn 10 Gallon pots! I thought I was going bigger in these 3 gallons up from 2 haha! Nice extension cord running on the ceiling there in the veg room! Haha looks like something I would do!
Yep lol...gotta be at least ten's for plants that size, the 8 bsll kush stalk is as thick as my wrist now. I havent put much effort into the veg room really, it works for now, once my new space is built next year im going to switch to all custom veg led panels and and maybe even led bars instead of the floros:)

Thanks Shotta:Namaste:Yea I like those Sunblasters for the first 3 weeks,they seem to keep the girls small and compact, helps build a nice thick base.Whats the male pollen from bro?

The male pollen is from the agent o. male I have.

That's awesome man. I've been looking at those machines too, and donating a couple to the right cause is what it's all about. The fact you get a shout out too is way cool. Congrats man. MMOTM material there. ;)

Back
Top Bottom