Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Loving the action jon. I Hate when you have help lined up and they no show. Its hard trimming solo.

Since quitting cigs its better for me since I don't need to take 20 smokebreaks a night. now its scissor hash breaks all night.

Wish I was closer to give ya a hand as well.

Cheers jon and thanks for the reps here they are sent right back to you.
+++Reps!!!!

Fantastic !!!! No words to say o_0 , brilliant job !!!

Congratulations my friend, I think you finally found your favorite, way ...
(+ reps if I can..)

Edit: No, cant rep you again..lol

Those are just incredible looking. You just keep getting better and better. When I grow up, I want to be like you. :high-five: Wait, I guess I am grown up – well I still want to be like you and grow like that.

And thanks for the advice on the CH9 Jack. A buddy of mine is going ahead with them. Can't wait to see how he does.

I have got to purchase a charcoal filter and fan tomorrow. Do you or any of the readers here have a suggestion?

Been thinking about going with a Phresh filter (8" x 24"). Any thoughts?

Any thoughts about a good solid fan? Just looking for the best advice I can find so I can pull the trigger with confidence tomorrow.

Nice tight trim on those Jon. The bag appeal on those looks to be off the chart! Beautiful room and nice harvest. I'll give you some low value rookie reps if I can figure it out!

I have severe Carpul Tunnel in both hands from years of pnuematic rock drills and jackhammers so trimming is a chore for me, imediately after smoking some Timewreck I realized that I was sitting there with a huge chesire cat smile on my face so I looked over at my wife and she was happily trimming away with the same smile on her face, its been many years since I got a permagrin from a joint so hats off to TGA Genetics they knocked this one out of the park:bravo::Namaste:

:party:

It makes me [CHESHIRECAT] really pleased to read that, tremendous find Jon,:bravo: :high-five: I shall order seeds today!

A random medicated thought, you could start trialling seeds for the breeders, for a suitable commission of course, the best advertising Money can buy, ….as Featured in Jons705 journal11…

:lot-o-toke:

Congrats Jon

Loving the action jon. I Hate when you have help lined up and they no show. Its hard trimming solo.

Since quitting cigs its better for me since I don't need to take 20 smokebreaks a night. now its scissor hash breaks all night.

Wish I was closer to give ya a hand as well.

Cheers jon and thanks for the reps here they are sent right back to you.
+++Reps!!!!
Thanks Shotta:Namaste: yea it sucks when ppl dont show but it was the weathers fault this time, the roads are sheets of ice right now, no big deal I ll get it done. I cant wait for this perpetual to be up and running trimming 4 plants at a time is gonna be a breeze:)

Fantastic !!!! No words to say o_0 , brilliant job !!!

Congratulations my friend, I think you finally found your favorite, way ...
(+ reps if I can..)

Edit: No, cant rep you again..lol
Thanks Billy, yea bro I love soil growing, this is definetly the way to do it for me:)
Those are just incredible looking. You just keep getting better and better. When I grow up, I want to be like you. :high-five: Wait, I guess I am grown up – well I still want to be like you and grow like that.

And thanks for the advice on the CH9 Jack. A buddy of mine is going ahead with them. Can't wait to see how he does.

I have got to purchase a charcoal filter and fan tomorrow. Do you or any of the readers here have a suggestion?

Been thinking about going with a Phresh filter (8" x 24"). Any thoughts?

Any thoughts about a good solid fan? Just looking for the best advice I can find so I can pull the trigger with confidence tomorrow.
Thanks Output, I use vortex inline fans exclusively, mine have been running 24/7 for 3 years now without any issues, they cost a bit more but well worth it imo:)

Great run Jon!! Looks like those LED's are doing a great job. Are you going to do a "smoke" report. Keep it Green

WD
thats Weed dude, yea Sara's lights are kicking ass, theres no differences from the area 51 plants and the Topled plants:) I ll do a smoke report in a few weeks when everything has had some time to cure.

Nice tight trim on those Jon. The bag appeal on those looks to be off the chart! Beautiful room and nice harvest. I'll give you some low value rookie reps if I can figure it out!
Thanks Vegas Flower, I try to trim my plants the way I want to get a bag if I was still buying it:)

:party:

It makes me [CHESHIRECAT] really pleased to read that, tremendous find Jon,:bravo: :high-five: I shall order seeds today!

A random medicated thought, you could start trialling seeds for the breeders, for a suitable commission of course, the best advertising Money can buy, ….as Featured in Jons705 journal11…

:lot-o-toke:
Thanks AJ, yea Im hoping that TGA is going to be the breeder I test strains for, they just made a spot for me on they're facebook page so fingers crossed:)

Hey Jon - what's the washing machine that you use again to do your extractions? I'm looking for a good one that's not too expensive.
I ll pm u a link bro.

Congrats Jon
Thanks Reg:Namaste:

A few more pics from the first 2 plants, the last 2 jack are coming down today.
23169.JPG
24153.JPG
27144.JPG
This is probably the frostiest trim I had the pleasure of working with, cant wait to see how the bubble turns out:)
26147.JPG

Those are some super sexy buds, Man I wish I was buying bags that looked that good, I've been getting ripped :(

Sheets of Ice you say? Man your weather does get pretty gnarly fast, wasn't it like 3-4 weeks ago you had ladies outdoors?

Those are some super sexy buds, Man I wish I was buying bags that looked that good, I've been getting ripped :(

Sheets of Ice you say? Man your weather does get pretty gnarly fast, wasn't it like 3-4 weeks ago you had ladies outdoors?
Thanks Blazin, yea bro it gets nasty fast around here but its getting closer and closer to snowmachine weather:party::party::party::ganjamon:

wiw!

yeah bro!

that next batch of ice wax is going to be rediculous
:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom