Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

You can by contacting a moderator :)
Thanks buddy!
Hi Shotta. I am glad to hear your back is improving. I feel your pain my friend. I am looking forward to your work in coco too.

I am pretty sure you can edit the title of the journal in your profile the same way you started it.

:Namaste:
Thank you as well dude.

Shot that's one Tasty looking morsel you posted acouple pages back. Hope she tastes as great as she looks. Keepem Green
Yes she smoked beautifully. still smokin beautifully to a white ash.

Hope your doing good brotha!

Quick update with a couple pics of the room and some changes. and my first cross which is an offering from tga sub cools orange strains i can't say the full name (male) x with blackberry kush (female).

Going to coco for a little while. Kind of excited.

My infestation has been controlled but the plants are kind of hurting from the aggressive treatments. Needed to raise the lights and turn them down to 75% the light was too much for the plants when i brought them back to THE FLOWER ROOM. I am pretty happy there is no flyers up in the lights and dropping on the buds now lol. ffffaaaaaaaqqqqqqq!!!

Heres a few pics to chew on while I decide if I should start a new journal or just keep it real over here with this one.
The flower chamber
DSCN8500.JPG
DSCN8510.JPG

Veg all cleaned up
DSCN8521.JPG

My first 6 coco experiments
DSCN8531.JPG
DSCN8536.JPG

Two bubba OG That I am going to use to take cuts from and keep as temporary mothers.
DSCN8527.JPG
DSCN85342.JPG

My first cross super limited production on this one hope to find something stinky.
gonna call it Syzzzurrrp if its any good. lol
DSCN8541.JPG

Peace everyone.

Hey mr bubbles thank you my brother.

I am curious about your top drip system what type of manifold? I am going to build one soon.

I took this as a learning experience and now I know what to look for when i encounter that phantom deficiency problem. the first place i will look is in my soil. Under a scope of course. to catch it early wityh these is important. once there is RA flyers you have to resort to some heavy treatments and you have to hit em hard for a couple weeks. much better when you can catch them before they spawn wings.

I am always learning new things and this is a valuable one to learn I guess.

On the bright side my rooms are more streamlined now with less clutter than before. can't wait to show you guys what it looks like. Kind of proud of what I accomplished in one week solo.

Cheers everyone thanks for stopping thru.

Glad to see you up and running again Shotta! :)

Here's my suggestion for a drip feed manifold. Get a nice pump min 300gph, run a 1/2" pvc pipe up from the pump/res, then an elbow and a soft 1/2" line from the elbow to the end of your tray with a plug on the end. Then you just punch holes along the soft line and run an individual line to each pot with a. 5gph dripper on the end and a stake. Cheap and easy don't over think it like I did. Buy the supplies separate and don't get a kit lol. Going to have to rebuild mine soon. Medicropper on YouTube has some badass homemade pvc pipe drip systems too.

Looking forward to those oranges. One of the strains I'm planning to run in my HB too :)

Glad to see you up and running again Shotta! :)

Here's my suggestion for a drip feed manifold. Get a nice pump min 300gph, run a 1/2" pvc pipe up from the pump/res, then an elbow and a soft 1/2" line from the elbow to the end of your tray with a plug on the end. Then you just punch holes along the soft line and run an individual line to each pot with a. 5gph dripper on the end and a stake. Cheap and easy don't over think it like I did. Buy the supplies separate and don't get a kit lol. Going to have to rebuild mine soon. Medicropper on YouTube has some badass homemade pvc pipe drip systems too.

Looking forward to those oranges. One of the strains I'm planning to run in my HB too :)

Thanks for those tips on the dripper mr. bubbs.

I am going to build a pvc manifold. Similar to a guy named pico!!! pico dripper manifold if you do a search it should come up.

The orange goes well in The brix kit.

Funny you say the orange how many times have you been warned about the other name. lol

Funny you say the orange how many times have you been warned about the other name. lol

If it wasn't so orangey, we might be calling it the Agent. :laughtwo:

:thumb:Good Morning and Good Weed Shotta glad to hear you are doing better I'll be checkin in from time to time good luck with your grow:circle-of-love:

Hey harley. Thanks for stopping in dude.

We should be getting some more action soon.

Thanks for those tips on the dripper mr. bubbs.

I am going to build a pvc manifold. Similar to a guy named pico!!! pico dripper manifold if you do a search it should come up.

I'll def check out pico's manifold. I really wish I would've planned mine better. I ended up making it more complicated then it need to be and spent way to much lol.

Oh yes "the orange"... Have a half dozen PM's about that one :) The ironic part is my wife is from southeast Asia where it was used and she's not offended. Hell she even has relatives that were subjected to it during the kmher rouge. Hopefully without getting myself into too much trouble I'd like to add that censorship only makes something more popular ie. Rock 'N Roll, Rap, the N word, weed!?

Given history i think the mods are fighting a losing battle here but I love the forum so I'll adhere to the rules. ;)

Hey Shotta
Did some coco a few ago and the one thing I can say is use some cal mg when your soaking the bales (if there compressed) I also use a little extra cal mg until flush, seems the coco like to "Draw Down" what its laking from the roots, not sure but it seems that way.
Let me know if theres anything I can do to help.

Get some mini grow cubes haha

Yes!!
Totally stoked you're building one of these too.
I just have a few questions to help me make decisions before shopping for materials.
Just curious as to why you decided to go with PVC rather than flexy garden hose as the manifold?
Are you planning on running a separate line that runs straight "up" to help with flow?
Going to run an inline particlate filter before the manifold?
What size pump you going with?

I'm thinking of doing something quite similar, but for only 8 plants. That's why I'm wondering if its even worth it for me to go with PVC or to just run a single flexy hose to the end of the line, (with stopper on the end,) then run 1/4" barbed Vari-flow valves coming off the main line to each dripper. That way I can dial in flow on each dripper to make sure they all drip evenly and consistently.

:goodjob: Shotta.

Yes!!
Totally stoked you're building one of these too.
I just have a few questions to help me make decisions before shopping for materials.
Just curious as to why you decided to go with PVC rather than flexy garden hose as the manifold?
Are you planning on running a separate line that runs straight "up" to help with flow?
Going to run an inline particlate filter before the manifold?
What size pump you going with?

I'm thinking of doing something quite similar, but for only 8 plants. That's why I'm wondering if its even worth it for me to go with PVC or to just run a single flexy hose to the end of the line, (with stopper on the end,) then run 1/4" barbed Vari-flow valves coming off the main line to each dripper. That way I can dial in flow on each dripper to make sure they all drip evenly and consistently.

My system is designed to be used with 8 plants in 2 gallon pots or so i hope.

The way I am making mine is a loop not any dead ends. What i learned while researching is with the loop is much more even in terms of pressure and even watering. I dislike poly or flexible hose so I chose to go with the pvc. No particle filter on mine. I will give a compost tea weekly hand fed from the top. the dripper will deliver pure blend pro with some supplements the rest of the time.

The pump I chose was a 264 gph pump and it is connected to a 18 " flexible riser. 1/2" fittings on everything except where I disconnect the dripper i used a 3/4" swivel adaptor and a reducer to go back down to 1/2 "

I am going to do a video on it later tonight to better be able to explain my manifold. It is going to be tested while i do the video so should be cool.

Really excited to see the video brother!
I think I'm understanding it a bit more now.
Thanks for the explanation on why you're doing it like you are.
Just have 2 quick questions, you said the system was set up for 8 plants, but I'm counting 16 watering points? (8 per side)
And are you confident that a 264 gph will be powerful enough to do the trick?
I guess when running the loop with no dead ends, a super high pressure pump really isn't needed?
Going to go look around at Home Deeps today and see what they have for PVC..
:high-five:

The watering is really nice and even and I will use 1/4 inch inline shutoffs. to control flow even more but it was pretty dead on when i dry fit and ran it really quick.

I wanted two drippers per pot. cause I'm weird like that. could of ran a t on each end to make four watering points per pot. I think it would work nice. In coco you don't want to water too fast or else you end up wasting a lot of water if your going dtw

Back
Top Bottom