Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

Heres a few quick photos of the newer plants that look nice and healthy. In coco

DSCN86232.JPG
DSCN86202.JPG

Some shots of the dripper getting ready to test.
DSCN8625.JPG
DSCN8626.JPG

Gonna get this video done of the testing and show you the flower room and how embarrassed I am to show it but it is good for me to show you. It helps me stay on top of things and keep things in order.

Man I wish I knew what was up with curso. message me if you read this bro.

Whoa mama!
Waiting for that video bro!
I went to Home deeps today and bought everything I need to build my manifold.
Just waiting on hydro guy to order flow valves and T fittings and I'm ready to build this mallfucker!

yeah where's Curso at?

I am uploading it now but it probably won't be live for a couple hours. it worked out good. I can't wait to see what you do vick.

Probably show me up. haha. I hope you do and I can take some ideas from you.

I am uploading it now but it probably won't be live for a couple hours. it worked out good. I can't wait to see what you do vick.

Probably show me up. haha. I hope you do and I can take some ideas from you.

Ha!:laughtwo:
There will be no showing you up bro.
I'm just stoked to be DIY'ing something again!
Yours will be up and running way before mine will.
I've got a while to go before I'm dropping ladies into my rig.
But I'll build it and test it for sure over the next few weeks.
Thanks for all the ideas my friend!
truly inspirational.
:thanks:

straight refresh'in til I see that vid.
:nomo:

Great flow bro!
The system looks deadly man.
Nice work!
:thumb:

I'm guessing flow and dispersal times would lengthen quite a bit, once you ran your spaghetti lines and/or drip rings.
As far as figuring out feed times? It's gotta be pretty hard to tell without getting some Coco wet, and seeing how much those sexy ladies are feeding at a given time from the system. Trying to feed them to that point just before runoff, (yeah right..) to save precious nutrients from going down the river. Or in my case, all over my floor! wiw! no wiw:straightface:
Having those inline flow controllers on each spag line should make it easier to dial the whole system in for a slow, steady, even flow all the way around.

Thanks for posting that video brother!
Really got me pumped to build one of these.
:high-five:

Great flow bro!
The system looks deadly man.
Nice work!
:thumb:

I'm guessing flow and dispersal times would lengthen quite a bit, once you ran your spaghetti lines and/or drip rings.
As far as figuring out feed times? It's gotta be pretty hard to tell without getting some Coco wet, and seeing how much those sexy ladies are feeding at a given time from the system. Trying to feed them to that point just before runoff, (yeah right..) to save precious nutrients from going down the river. Or in my case, all over my floor! wiw! no wiw:straightface:
Having those inline flow controllers on each spag line should make it easier to dial the whole system in for a slow, steady, even flow all the way around.

Thanks for posting that video brother!
Really got me pumped to build one of these.
:high-five:

Thanks bro can't wait to see yours.

Thanks bro can't wait to see yours.

Nice job, that's what I tried to do, but like I said my gang emitters wouldn't flow under low pressure. What size pump are you using? Being able to adjust the flow is important......I have this outside and we use bubblers......they run three times a day.....probably 5 gallons per plant. I made watering rings with 1/4 tubing....a tee to join the ends together, then I melted small holes around the ring, the other end goes to the manifold. I never used em, but my partner at another location used em and loves em.

Nice job, that's what I tried to do, but like I said my gang emitters wouldn't flow under low pressure. What size pump are you using? Being able to adjust the flow is important......I have this outside and we use bubblers......they run three times a day.....probably 5 gallons per plant. I made watering rings with 1/4 tubing....a tee to join the ends together, then I melted small holes around the ring, the other end goes to the manifold. I never used em, but my partner at another location used em and loves em.

Kind of in rush to get out the door. But my pump is a 264 gph and It should work out alright I'm hoping we won't know until the plants are in flower. I have only had my clones in coco for 11 days now so I have another couple weeks until they are ready to go. Thanks for stopping by mcloadie.

Kind of in rush to get out the door. But my pump is a 264 gph and It should work out alright I'm hoping we won't know until the plants are in flower. I have only had my clones in coco for 11 days now so I have another couple weeks until they are ready to go. Thanks for stopping by mcloadie.

Thanks for the reply shotta, it will make your life way easier once it's dialed in! I have my shit crammed in a room, the nozzle on my watering can is four feet long, and I would have to remove each plant to feel how heavy it is. I'm watering using the speculation method....I think they should need water....or the ones I can reach are light.

Awesome new setup and video shotta! Makes me wanna do a video for mine lol. One thing I did to simplify watering time and amount was using related emitters that disperse .5 gph. I calculated running them 30 mins to give each plant 1/4 gal. I'm sure it's something you've already got figured out :)

Heres the video of the test I did.

If you guys have any questions ar tips for me let me know.

so far i am very happy with how the test went.

[video=youtube_share;EWQIJ8UnQGY]
[/video]

Best of days to you shotta, that watering system looks cool! :thumb:
:goodjob:

Awesome new setup and video shotta! Makes me wanna do a video for mine lol. One thing I did to simplify watering time and amount was using related emitters that disperse .5 gph. I calculated running them 30 mins to give each plant 1/4 gal. I'm sure it's something you've already got figured out :)
Thanks mrbubbles! Yeah I am planning on having a shutoff on each line to adjust each pot accordingly. Do a video for yours bro. Would love to see it.

Hey thanks again for stopping thru m1.

Best of days to you shotta, that watering system looks cool! :thumb:
:goodjob:

Thank you RL. Hope the "manny" manifold works as cool as it looks when there is plants there. We will see time will tell.

i loke it shotta im gonna go with a synth run in coco next smartpots,i know you know but id be remiss as a coco freak if i didnt mention making sure we use extra calmag ,i like to pepper the coco after rinsing with a little epsoma garden lime about 1 tbps per gallon coco mixed in and in flower i topdress some or ad liquid to the feed, if your running all fresh nutes i doubt you gang valves will clog but we will see i guess, you gonna run bennie tea? im gonna use t&j loved the vid bro :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom