Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

That system looks sick shotta dude, I was wondering why switch to coco from soil, yields? Ease? Just curious. Seems like you were really able to crush it before. I am really clueless about any other methods than the one I'm using, but definitely curious!

That system looks sick shotta dude, I was wondering why switch to coco from soil, yields? Ease? Just curious. Seems like you were really able to crush it before. I am really clueless about any other methods than the one I'm using, but definitely curious!

Well I had a serious root aphid problem and it drastically cut into my numbers i was getting before. So I ditched all my soil that I had been recycling treated all my plants with some nasty shit. orthene (acephate97).

I was broke and still am broke. haha a. But my friend at the grow shop offered me some free coco stuff since he knew I was broke and to buy all new soil would have cost pretty big. so here i am. Running coco. I am still adding my weekly tea and they are growing very fast.

One thing that I like is that I will be able to automate the system. and also the finishing pot size is 2 gallons, which once in flower room I won't have to move them much. Moving the 7 gallon pots around was a pain.

I wasn't sure about the coco at first, but I still plan on mixing another batch of supersoil just not sure I want to go an recycle it for a long time. once and done kind of thing and it will be personal stuff that I use the ss for.

Thanks for dropping in COorganics. Hows the fishing been?

Hows it going in here??

Hope you and your girls have a great day!:thumb:

Yeah M1 doing good my man. Plants are really starting to shine now. They got there first bit of tea on thursday and are loving life right now. Some updated pics soon. I am transplanting to two gallon pots soon.

Hope you have a great day as well man.

I want to surf so bad. UGHGHGHG

I have just been focusing on my garden and actually going for a hike to a spot of mine that I plan on doing three large bushes.

How are you doing over in the coastal canyons?

Hey Shotta looks like things are coming along. I am doing a soaker hose watering manifold for my next grow I plan on only having to water with straight water as all the nutes will be in the soil. I had a prototype done up on the last grow but the nutes clogged up the soaker hoses I tried drippers combined with air pots I had a lot of leakage from the holes I wasn't happy with the results.
Looks like your set up will work real nice Good luck!:peace::thumb::high-five::goodjob::circle-of-love:

Once again your grows are elite looking shot :thumb: Love the vid as well. Looking forward to seeing it all filled with new girls.

Thanks heady brother man.

I have been working diligently to get things back to health and vigor. My garden was infected for awhile. ughghg.

Its all good now though and I am really excited to start this automation thing in my flower room. free up some time for me and my family.

Have a good weekend brother.

Hey Shotta looks like things are coming along. I am doing a soaker hose watering manifold for my next grow I plan on only having to water with straight water as all the nutes will be in the soil. I had a prototype done up on the last grow but the nutes clogged up the soaker hoses I tried drippers combined with air pots I had a lot of leakage from the holes I wasn't happy with the results.
Looks like your set up will work real nice Good luck!:peace::thumb::high-five::goodjob::circle-of-love:

I am looking forward to what you come up with. Mine will have nutes in the res just kind of curious as to what nutes you were using?

I know that my pure blend pro nutes will not work in my dripper they will eventually clog. so if I used those nutes up it would be handfed. I am thinking i will try the canna coco a and b plus there additives w/ drip clean.

Hoping she goes hard but we will see.

Thanks for dropping in harley.

have a great weekend.

Nice bongrip smileys. thanks for getting back to me you had me kind of stressed. But now that I know your safe i can sleep at night. aghghghghg
hahaha.

Hey everyone curso's the man just in case you were wondering. this guy is on to something. Always thinks outside the box but knows what it takes to pull inside the box, whatever that means. hahaah it sounds deep so we go with em.

If you weren't going to tell the crew i was going to do it bro. couldn't leave all the curso groupies hang in'

enjoy that grass theres only gonna be 6 months if your lucky. hahaha I'm all blinded at the moment.

T-minus 50 mins Until Showtime.

Back
Top Bottom