Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

DSCN8320.JPG

Lol, gotta love growin' yer own!

Nice!

Well heck I figured I dig my old thread up to say HIGH. I have been working tirelessly cleaning my room and cleaning out everything I own. It is more work than anticipated but I almost see the light at the end now. Replaced all my bulbs, Got some high traffic white primer on the floor now. Going to try and streamline everything a bit better.

Maybe pics of it empty if I get around to it. I had to do a really painful thing and treat my remaining plants with some orthene 97 not ideal but I had to do what i had to do. Plants remain in quarantine to watch for the dreaded root aphids I seemed to have had for some time.

Bombed the hell out of the room yesterday with a fogger now its time to bleach down the entire room one more time. then the task of getting everything back in the room. ughhghghg. Tired shotta. doing a reset from smoking haven't taken a puff in a few days and feel kind of weird. I did have a edible. thank you curso. you are a true friend to me here as are a couple others here. you know who you are.

Going to start a new journal soon but it will be a coco journal. I am broke at the moment and my grow store hooked me up with the coco and the nutrients. so it will be a coco journal top fed dtw set up with drippers. Should help to speed things up a bit.

Once I have the funds i will get another bale of promix and start another round of brix plants. My last round of brix girls got hit hard by the RA's and the smoke was good but the yields were down. I know docs kit is the business though and will be back to it soon enough.

cheers everyone hope everyone is well.

thanks for checkin in bud :Namaste:

Dude nice work! Sorry you gotta go through all the bs though, I'm super happy to hear your using coco as I myself just picked up a brick for a few Henry buckets.

What nutes did you get?

It'll be good to have you back, shotta, showin' the rest of us up! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dude nice work! Sorry you gotta go through all the bs though, I'm super happy to hear your using coco as I myself just picked up a brick for a few Henry buckets.

What nutes did you get?
Thanks bro. You know what all this bs is gonna make me a better grower but it came at a really hard time. The coco should be fun to play around with. The nutes he gave me was canna coco a+b no additives included but it was a really nice gesture that i will pay back in meds when I harvest. Since I am familiar with Pure blend pro I may use what I have of that as well as some of the additives. I need to get some good numbers to make up for the numbers lost in the past few months. Back to the scrog nets as well.

It'll be good to have you back, shotta, showin' the rest of us up! :cheesygrinsmiley:

No showing anyone up here just showing what I do. not really that special.

thanks for checkin in bud :Namaste:

Thank you for stopping in to check on me dude. :Namaste:

You've been missed Shotta...

Coco top fed drain to waste!!!???
That's what I'm doing next homie!
Buying all the gear next week, seeds just popped today!
Time to set up a new mother..

Strain soon to be announced

Glad to hear you made it through the chore tunnel..
Hope the back aint buggin ya still..

Glad to see you working through it Shotta! :)

I have been fortunate in my garden so far. My only issues have been my own incompetence and the occasional fungus gnat. I think your experience is a great lesson for all is us to learn from. I know I am completely unprepared for a ton of different scenarios. Just like farmers in the field we can experience catastrophic crop failures too. Sometimes shit just happens that we can't control. All we can do is work through and try to prevent it from happening again. I've got mad respect for you bro! Guess we're not a bunch of lazy stoners after all ;)

I've been running a drip feed to waste table for a few months now. It's made things a lot easier. Now watering means plugging in my pump and sitting back with a blunt to watch lol. Of course I'll have to hand water the brix plants but I'm working on a better irrigation system for that too.

Keep up the great work and stay positive bro! :Namaste:

:Namaste: sara
Might need some panels soon. if I can make some money lol.

Coco top fed drain to waste!!!???
That's what I'm doing next homie!
Buying all the gear next week, seeds just popped today!
Time to set up a new mother..

Strain soon to be announced

Glad to hear you made it through the chore tunnel..
Hope the back aint buggin ya still..

Very funny how we are coincidentally doing the same type of grows time and time again. I am mainly doing it since it is costing me nearly nothing. And yes my brother my back is doing better but I am still interested in your offer for one of those "Oh no" times.

I was going to use canna coco but I noticed bugs on the bags and was wondering if the grow store owner knew about this. I confronted him and he said of course not. so he replaced it with botanicare readygro moisture fresh off the truck on the pallet. it eased my mind but I'm sure there is critters in it too. I am going to treat it with Bti water as a preventative for gnats. we will see. I am dropping 6 of my orange cuts in today vegging for 2 weeks and flowering them. First time in coco so I don't want to waste a bunch of time vegging them.

Glad to see you working through it Shotta! :)

I have been fortunate in my garden so far. My only issues have been my own incompetence and the occasional fungus gnat. I think your experience is a great lesson for all is us to learn from. I know I am completely unprepared for a ton of different scenarios. Just like farmers in the field we can experience catastrophic crop failures too. Sometimes shit just happens that we can't control. All we can do is work through and try to prevent it from happening again. I've got mad respect for you bro! Guess we're not a bunch of lazy stoners after all ;)

I've been running a drip feed to waste table for a few months now. It's made things a lot easier. Now watering means plugging in my pump and sitting back with a blunt to watch lol. Of course I'll have to hand water the brix plants but I'm working on a better irrigation system for that too.

Keep up the great work and stay positive bro! :Namaste:

Hey mr bubbles thank you my brother.

I am curious about your top drip system what type of manifold? I am going to build one soon.

I took this as a learning experience and now I know what to look for when i encounter that phantom deficiency problem. the first place i will look is in my soil. Under a scope of course. to catch it early wityh these is important. once there is RA flyers you have to resort to some heavy treatments and you have to hit em hard for a couple weeks. much better when you can catch them before they spawn wings.

I am always learning new things and this is a valuable one to learn I guess.

On the bright side my rooms are more streamlined now with less clutter than before. can't wait to show you guys what it looks like. Kind of proud of what I accomplished in one week solo.

Cheers everyone thanks for stopping thru.

Shot that's one Tasty looking morsel you posted acouple pages back. Hope she tastes as great as she looks. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom