Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

Awesome grow(s) you have going Shottafire. I'd love to pick your brain a bit on your soil/teas. I am doing a first time indoor grow now that is coming along, learning a lot... don't know nearly enough eh,, I'm an LED guy, cause i hate the power company. If you have a moment pop by my journal which as all assembled in like two days from beginning of Nov building the grow space to now. Would love thoughts and opinions on things i could better and improve, which is probably everything and more!! I'd link it but i don't know how to do that just yet. Keep up the amazing work. Reminds me of watching Docbud and Stevehman doing their thing.

Awesome grow(s) you have going Shottafire. I'd love to pick your brain a bit on your soil/teas. I am doing a first time indoor grow now that is coming along, learning a lot... don't know nearly enough eh,, I'm an LED guy, cause i hate the power company. If you have a moment pop by my journal which as all assembled in like two days from beginning of Nov building the grow space to now. Would love thoughts and opinions on things i could better and improve, which is probably everything and more!! I'd link it but i don't know how to do that just yet. Keep up the amazing work. Reminds me of watching Docbud and Stevehman doing their thing.

Thanks cryodude i still have a lot to learn yet but I am happy where i am at.

So I finally went ahead and pollinated a bubba and a blackberry with some of the orange pollen i have. I will also do a grape krush cross as well. can't wait to pop a couple f1's for shits and giggles.

Thanks cryodude i still have a lot to learn yet but I am happy where i am at.

So I finally went ahead and pollinated a bubba and a blackberry with some of the orange pollen i have. I will also do a grape krush cross as well. can't wait to pop a couple f1's for shits and giggles.

We all do bro :) I think that's what I like about what we do the most. It's a constant learning process. F1's!!!! Man its fun bro :)

Dude been along time since I cruised thru and I got to wonder how you even got time to post? I got to say your one busy camper. It's great to be at this age where it's comfortable to grow, and have access to alot of genetics to work with. But your grow is huge. I see your growroom is growing as fast as your girls are. Got a question? What size is your split level a/c unit? I want to upgrade mine room fairly soon, but I have to upgrade my power main first. I'm kind of maxed out in the summer with a/c, grow room, and pool ect. But I still don't deal with the bills I seen you got. Hey those come with them wattage's. I bet 10 to 1 you like most growers, have the highest electric bill in your neighbor hood tho. I always look at them comparison charts they send... like I didn't know duh. Wow Dude you got to much going on to really grasp.
Keepem Green

We all do bro :) I think that's what I like about what we do the most. It's a constant learning process. F1's!!!! Man its fun bro :)
:thumb:

Hey gang, howz it?

Here's the garden lately. Not too much to report other than I pollinated a couple plants. Some harvest pics and stuff.

Super baked At the moment. Norcali I will reply to you later when I am on a comp, on this tablet thing and I can't seem to finesse the keyboard. Lol

Here we go.
Will upload a few more soon.
DSCN8239.JPG
DSCN8242.JPG
DSCN8243.JPG
DSCN82441.JPG
DSCN8249.JPG
DSCN8278.JPG
DSCN8275.JPG
DSCN8274.JPG

Is any of that high brix yet shotta? I'm really eager to see how the grow turns out.

That's top drawer stuff right there in that picture! I can understand your present state of bakage. :rofl:

Wow Shottafire, beautiful harvest. Those look like some really tasty nugs, I think I can smell that purple smell coming from my computer screen!!! sorry its been a while since I stopped by, but looks like I showed up at the right time!! Time to roll some up and elevate!! :)

DSCN8278.JPG

I can smell it through the screen Shotta!

May the Back Gods be with you...

+ vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Positive vibes form the great white north brother! My wife has Ciatica, other than pharmasuticals the only thing that relieves the pain for her is massaging her hip(ass) I really dont mind lol...:)

Back
Top Bottom