Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

What ca215? I am trying to figure out how your bill is so high?

Just one 600 and what else do you have running for yur environment and whatever else. The light is not what costs that much its all the other components of the grow mainly the environmental ones that suck the juice.

I can add a light but the thing that will cost me the most is my ac. Mini split ac will save you money in the long run too. window ac will not save you anything at all. and a portable is not that great unless its one of the standalone portable commercial frost box ac's .

I'm hoping to go with a mini split this summer....right now I have a 14K freestanding unit that vents out the window but have yet or needed to use it since getting it back in oct.

Its nice to not have to use the ac. I have no choice with thte amount of light I am running. If I was exhausting and bringing in cool air i could go without the ac but the environment would be a little harder to control that way. I like my environment to stay the same throughout the year the only way I am able to do this is by running it sealed (cge).

Cheers to all you fine growers out there. Today is a great day so far.

Its nice to not have to use the ac. I have no choice with thte amount of light I am running. If I was exhausting and bringing in cool air i could go without the ac but the environment would be a little harder to control that way. I like my environment to stay the same throughout the year the only way I am able to do this is by running it sealed (cge).

Cheers to all you fine growers out there. Today is a great day so far.

That's my problem now....no ac and trying to control heat via dialing down ballast and or venting hot air into the attic and that's during winter.

I need to get serious and create an environment I can actually control all yr long just takes time and $$$, I have plenty of time, but the money tree fails to flower time and time again.

That's my problem now....no ac and trying to control heat via dialing down ballast and or venting hot air into the attic and that's during winter. I need to get serious and create an environment I can actually control all yr long just takes time and $$$, I have plenty of time, but the money tree fails to flower time and time again.

She's a fickle b*tch, but with time and patience it will come. Dude I started in a small home made dresser, and now after a grow box and a tent I have 2 stand alone rooms. Like Shotta said the best thing is a consistent environment, and patience. Good luck!

Aye.....to the environment... :ganjamon::bongrip: ....""Environment!""

You're on the right path when you can control your grow room. It's like getting your lightsaber when you're a Jedi.

Tested the limits of high brix champagne mixed with cherry pie today. Amazing mix, as the cherry pie has been sitting in a jar for months and has really high CBD. Anyways....short posts on other people's journals are not like houseguests that smell like fish after three days....so, enough rambling.

Environment! :hippy:

:Namaste:

My flower room is a doosey. 3200 watts of ups lighting running 12/12 two 600's and two 1kw.
I may run 4 1kw soon.
veg is a 600, a 400, and a 200 watt t-5

This is a sealed and controlled operation so I have a mini split and a dehumidifier always on the controls. they run fairly often.

The shitty part is the summer for me my power rate goes up tremendously. my bills would freak most people out. The family that lived in my house before me were paying 500 a month. I am paying 750 in the winter and closer to 1100 in the summer months. Its a fairly large home and the power consumption is high but everyones around here is pretty high. This is rough estimates and I hate looking at the bill so I could be a little off. I just have it set up to take the money out of an account so I don't have to see it really my wife is the boss when it comes to bills.

hmmm I should show this to my wife. Like your house, my wife handles the bills. She freaked out when our December bill was $575! I don't feel so bad now. That was 24/7 lighting, so now that I'm flowering the next one will be significantly lower. :winkyface:

Quick little photo update perpetual is not a joke. non stop work I love it though

DSCN80601.JPG
DSCN8061.JPG
DSCN80932.JPG
DSCN80971.JPG
DSCN8098.JPG
DSCN80991.JPG
DSCN8101.JPG
DSCN81021.JPG
DSCN81082.JPG
DSCN8109.JPG
DSCN81121.JPG
DSCN8111.JPG
DSCN81101.JPG
DSCN81001.JPG
DSCN7968.JPG
DSCN7960.JPG

Lovin the schedule. I have a nice little collection of nugs now. Saving a few of the best buds from each plant and long term curing them for special times.

Need some new genetics now. I need variety in my garden.

I would love to try out the lemon paki doc. I need to get some more transplant for some reason I have a ton of energy but no transplant in my kits. Thinking of taking a scenic day trip up maricopa hwy with the family and going to the inlaws. IF and when I do I will let you know.

I have one or more Pinconning parylyzer clones with your name on them. My friend has already flowered his, and said the smoke was truly exceptional. :)

Mark me down for one to try. I have the room to introduce new stuff so why not.

Your lucky buggers being able to trade :) Mr Shotta, my god buddy your work always and I mean always puts a massive grin on my face! When I grow up I wanna have a garden just like you :) bloody brilliant my man, keep it up!

Thanks LA mate I appreciate that compliment.

Looks amazing Shotta! Keep up the great work ::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom