Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

Hahaha thank you buddy. There is still a whole lot to learn.

Throwback Thursday

When I had more time to do fun stuff like ride waves and creating healthy leaves.
DSCN9998.JPG

I can't wait to hit it with cat drench in another couple weeks. I see there will be a good amount of bud sites just hope the soil energy stays good.

I can see on the orange if I give plain water the plant is not so happy. I hit with energy twice in a row last week and hit with quarter transplant last night.

Amazing looking buds!

I hope your having a great morning Shotta. Your buds are beautiful and delicious looking. How often do you use your teas during flower in your ss mix? Thanks for sharing your knowledge Brah.

I use them every few weeks but you can go more frequent if you want. I go by plant health and if they are showing no signs of problems I just wait on the tea.

Thanks for the good words brah. Having a good morning actually. Hope your doing the same.

Thanks dr.dank.

Heres the grape krush at I don't know how many days, since now I have plants at so many stages its hard to keep track but it keeps me with an ever-changing personal jar. Loving the varietals

DSCN9898.JPG

I hear ya there about the dates. You know I myself have just gone back to watching the buds to know when they are done instead of the calendar. All my life all I've ever watched around harvest time is the shape of the hairs. When they get 3/4ths of the way dead I know I'm close. Rule of thumb in my eyes, if you are ready to harvest, you still got afew days. And I agree with ya about keeping your personal jar in stock with different herbs. I get immune to a strain after I smoke it acouple weeks, hence the constant roll over makes it nice. Plants are looking sweet +reps's+ and Keepem Green

Shotta,
I just found your journal here.
Amazing grow you have. The pinnacle. I am super impressed with your knowledge. Thanks for sharing everything!
I am only to page 19 and needed a break.

The most helpful journal I've encountered so far and very applicable to my own growing style.

+reps my friend

Wow thank you COorganics.

I am a fan of TLO and the rev's work for sure. Just going to keep on the good fight and growing the best medicine possible.

I have been by your journal and like your style as well.

Thanks for the reps as well.

Wow thank you COorganics.

I am a fan of TLO and the rev's work for sure. Just going to keep on the good fight and growing the best medicine possible.

I have been by your journal and like your style as well.

Thanks for the reps as well.

I am kinda trying to blend some of Doc Buds foliar feeding, mineralization ideas with the Revs.

I really am curious about the brix readings, to my knowledge no one has ever tested a super soil or TLO grow for Brix measurements.
When u said your supersoil plants sorta repelled the mites I thought High Brix. Your super soil plants may well be at or above 12 brix.

Back
Top Bottom