Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

As long as your improving.

I never thought I would garden on my hands and knees but I am going to have to learn how. Thanks for the good wishes everyone. My back feels a bit better but I am still crawling.

That's terrible shit, my grandpa has back issues like that, stays in bed for days at a time because it's just to much. Worse feeling ever to check on his house and see him crawling to feed the cat. It's the reason I started growing.

Hope you get better soon brah, positive vibes.

Hey Shotta, I hope your back is feeling better. Trust me, I know how u feel. I have arthritis in my spine, and to top it off I dumped my 900 lb Harley, the other day. Luckily nothing got broke on me or the ol lady, my neck is sore. Unfortunatly disability won't cover my mortgage so I work thru it.

Your pictures are truly inspirational, those nugs look so good, I can taste em from here.

I never thought I would garden on my hands and knees but I am going to have to learn how.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. My back feels a bit better but I am still crawling.

Crawling is a good thing. Hope it's up and attem soon bro.
Captivating nugs, congrats on your harvest, such great work!

DSCN8278.JPG
DSCN8275.JPG
DSCN8249.JPG
DSCN8242.JPG
DSCN8243.JPG
DSCN82441.JPG

Congrats on your harvest Shotta.

hmmm I should show this to my wife. Like your house, my wife handles the bills. She freaked out when our December bill was $575! I don't feel so bad now. That was 24/7 lighting, so now that I'm flowering the next one will be significantly lower. :winkyface:

A week ago I hear sWeetP hollering and I wasn't sure what was going on? It was the $624 power bill, Ranch project only. HIGHest bill ever. Also the most weed I've harvested so far so its all good.
Hey shotta hows it?

A week ago I hear sWeetP hollering and I wasn't sure what was going on? It was the $624 power bill, Ranch project only. HIGHest bill ever. Also the most weed I've harvested so far so its all good.
Hey shotta hows it?

Just wait til we are full swing in the middle of summer. I hate it, but when you do the math it works as long as your staying the course and keeping all the flower space full. Looking forward to see your new project take off. I have been absent on here for some time. Mostly because of my responsibilities with my family, and partly cause I just don't have the time to put in the work here.. Have a great day buddy.

Some bubba I had left over from a few months ago. Jar had been sealed in a dark cool space in my basement and it has really gotten a nice cure to it and it is highly concentrated with thc. I just smoked the nug in this picture like five hits now I am just high as can be.

Back
Top Bottom