Emmie's Berry D'licious 2019 True Living Organic: No AACT, SCROG, COB, SuperSoil Production Grow & Seed Run

Great news everyone! I am closing on the new house in 2 weeks.
CONGRATS!!!

Sorry about the mask thing. Yes, I am sick of them. My wife works at local hospitals and she has a very different opinion. With everything opening up and the easing of the regulations, they are seeing more cases which is causing more anxiety and stress about the mask thing. It sucks! Everything about what is happening in this world...flat out SUCKS! I had a happy couple hours in the garden today. That helped! The past couple days have been hard. Sounds like your day was hard too. Sending you good vibes, smiles, and blessings!

Its happening in my office too... and they all know I can't see them. No... I don't like this, not one bit. Please make it stop.
All I can do is offer a weedy bit of stress relief and order Ms Em not to reply to anything I post about 6 seeds germed and solo-cupped...nothing about how 4 are seemingly up each morning before I am and doing stretching aerobics.
No, she's been doing plenty well enough for long enough.

New crash-pad too!
Is the complaining item in the kitchen moving with her?

Great news on the house, exciting times.

It must be a real PITA for you with so many people wearing face masks.
It sounds like she might possibly have been too dumb to offer any meaningful assistance anyway.

Thank you @Mr. Krip , I also would like to compare notes with you. I shall be starting my plants on Monday evening, as I settle back in the new house with my first load of stuff.

On this first round mine will be outside, but as soon as I can engineer a grow room upstairs, I will get some others vegging too. Turns out that my ceiling is too short at 6'5" to be able to use one of my tents up there... I am going to have to frame in a 5x5 mylar lined bloom room for my MEGA, so I have some work to do.

All I can do is offer a weedy bit of stress relief and order Ms Em not to reply to anything I post about 6 seeds germed and solo-cupped...nothing about how 4 are seemingly up each morning before I am and doing stretching aerobics.
No, she's been doing plenty well enough for long enough.

New crash-pad too!
Is the complaining item in the kitchen moving with her?
lol, yes, she is moving along with me. :)

Thank you @Mr. Krip , I also would like to compare notes with you. I shall be starting my plants on Monday evening, as I settle back in the new house with my first load of stuff.

On this first round mine will be outside, but as soon as I can engineer a grow room upstairs, I will get some others vegging too. Turns out that my ceiling is too short at 6'5" to be able to use one of my tents up there... I am going to have to frame in a 5x5 mylar lined bloom room for my MEGA, so I have some work to do.
You're using a NextLight MEGA, too??? :thedoubletake:
Seems like brilliant minds think alike! :rofl:
When you get that grow started, I'll link to it from the Sponsored Journal. :high-five:

Great news everyone! I am closing on the new house in 2 weeks. We just await the appraisers and then get the final approval to close.
I have some great ideas in store for the next round or two, but one exciting thing I will be trying is one of our sponsor's products, the GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients . I am curious how they will do in my old soil using my normal organic gardening techniques. I still plan a Hempy grow or two in perlite using MegaCrop... that should be interesting, and who knows what I will come up with as I get moved into the new house and set up my indoor and outdoor gardens.

Now I want to vent. I am tired of face masks, are you? Do you have any idea how frustrating face masks are to a lip reader?? I had a particularly dim bulb trying to help me in a store today, and she was very frantically trying to get me to do something, but she had that damn mask on and I couldn't see what she was saying. I tried to tell her, I am deaf... I can not hear you. She shouted louder. I still couldn't see her lips, but I could see how much more force she was pushing the cloth with her bleatings. Finally one of her coworkers came over, pulled down her mask and said, try it now. I stomped off angrily. I have had it with this mask thing. Its happening in my office too... and they all know I can't see them. No... I don't like this, not one bit. Please make it stop.

Fuckkkkk. I cant even imagine how frustrating tryin to read lips while someone is wearing a mask would be. Dammm.

Also I can understand your frustration as I've had a few dear deaf friends so far along my years.

One female friend was born deaf, but had electronic implants done when she was about 5yrs old and she can hear now and speak pretty well.

Another female friend has a deaf son and had no choice but to teach herself and her son how to sign in order to speak since he was 2yrs old.

My guy friend was totally deaf BUT loved techno music, so he had some massive bass speakers and would crank that up soooo loud, just to feel the vibrations. Unfortunately so did the rest of the apartment building lol

This fuckin guy used to ask me to wake his ass up in the morning sometimes, so here I go over to this dude's place at 6am, his door is unlocked and I'm tryin to use a broom pole to (poke the bear) and wake him up lmao.

This friend was a pretty macho guy and would wake up swinging, mostly cause he lived alone, was a forgetful stoner and couldn't hear me attempting to wake him up. Hahah..

Anyways. Glad your new home is almost ready to rock... you got some work to to do on the new grow room and I bet its gonna be amazing.

Ps. I hate the masks too, 12 hrs shifts at work wearing the N95s SUCK. I work in a Food Processing Plant, so being healthy is mandatory.

Hopefully I didn't strain your eyes to read all of this, Much love for you Emilya.

Fuckkkkk. I cant even imagine how frustrating tryin to read lips while someone is wearing a mask would be. Dammm.

Also I can understand your frustration as I've had a few dear deaf friends so far along my years.

One female friend was born deaf, but had electronic implants done when she was about 5yrs old and she can hear now and speak pretty well.

Another female friend has a deaf son and had no choice but to teach herself and her son how to sign in order to speak since he was 2yrs old.

My guy friend was tottal deaf BUT loved techno music, so he had some massive bass speakers and would crank that up soooo loud, just to feel the vibrations. Unfortunately so did the rest of the apartment building lol

This fuckin guy used to ask me to wake his ass up in the morning sometimes, so here I go over to this dude's place at 6am, his door is unlocked and I'm tryin to use a broom pole to (poke the bear) and wake him up lmao.

This friend was a pretty macho guy and would wake up swinging, mostly cause he lived alone, was a forgetful stoner and couldn't hear me attempting to wake him up. Hahah..

Anyways. Glad your new home is almost ready to rock... you got some work to to do on the new grow room and I bet its gonna be amazing.

Ps. I hate the masks too, 12 hrs shifts at work wearing the N95s SUCK. I work in a Food Processing Plant, so being healthy is mandatory.

Hopefully I didn't strain your eyes to read all of this, Much love for you Emilya.

I have a device that I can wear that alerts me to loud noises, dogs barking, car horns, someone yelling... it vibrates and alerts me to the commotion. But yeah, I understand why it is necessary. My office has taken to wearing face shields while in the office so that we can still communicate. It is very efficient what we do in my office and we have adapted. Now they just look up and get my attention and when we lock eyes, they talk... just like always. Restaurants though... I need to take my interpreter with me. Ms. J told one the other night, "she can't hear you, pull down your mask so she can read your lips!" She turned to me, mask still firmly planted, and told me in a loud voice (reported by the laughing Ms. J) that she would be fired if she pulled down her mask. lol I pray for a vaccine.

I have a device that I can wear that alerts me to loud noises, dogs barking, car horns, someone yelling... it vibrates and alerts me to the commotion. But yeah, I understand why it is necessary. My office has taken to wearing face shields while in the office so that we can still communicate. It is very efficient what we do in my office and we have adapted. Now they just look up and get my attention and when we lock eyes, they talk... just like always. Restaurants though... I need to take my interpreter with me. Ms. J told one the other night, "she can't hear you, pull down your mask so she can read your lips!" She turned to me, mask still firmly planted, and told me in a loud voice (reported by the laughing Ms. J) that she would be fired if she pulled down her mask. lol I pray for a vaccine.
Unfortunately, there's no vaccine for stupid! :rofl:

Very cool device, I bet that comes in handy.
Also very cool of your office to adjust accordingly to ensure effective communication, good job office people :)

Fakin servers, I spent 10+ years as a chef so I can understand that 90% of the time servers arnt paid to use there brains lol

Unbelievable people In this world, some of them we encounter daily unfortunately.

Unfortunately, there's no vaccine for stupid! :rofl:

No kidding. Can we just remove all warning labels from medication bottles and let things work themselves out? Haha

Closing was yesterday and by mid afternoon we took possession of the house. Best laid plans for getting seeds planted immediately did not come to pass... I forgot the seed jar! We will take care of that oversight on another moving in run this evening. Watch for my new journal to start up as soon as we get reliable internet at the new house... the modem was promised to be delivered last Friday... now they are saying it will be tomorrow.

Closing was yesterday and by mid afternoon we took possession of the house. Best laid plans for getting seeds planted immediately did not come to pass... I forgot the seed jar! We will take care of that oversight on another moving in run this evening. Watch for my new journal to start up as soon as we get reliable internet at the new house... the modem was promised to be delivered last Friday... now they are saying it will be tomorrow.
Congrat's on the new place, Em! :woohoo:

Congrats on your new house Emilya. I too will be in on your next Journal. Moving can b a pain in the ass sometimes. Packing everything up is the easy bit, it’s the unpacking that sux!

Anyway I hope the transition goes as smooth as possible and you get your hands on that seed jar!!

:woohoo::love:

I had a slow day at work and read through your journal from start to finish. First time I’ve done that...actually the 2nd time, 1st time was your MC journal. And I can’t wait for your new one. I’ve learned more from just those 2 then combing the internet. So thank you, again.

Back
Top Bottom