Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

Sonzor, sorry for all the balls bro. Hope the one remaining female treats ya good. You gonna take clones of her? Maybe pollinate a few select buds for some seeds? Would certainly be good to carry on her genetics. Keep em green bro, she is looking very healthy indeed.

I have taken clones and pollen from the boys and will be getting some seeds for sure. Still have some full moon seeds but it won't hurt to have some more for sure. Love the full moon... Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments are always appreciated.

Damn, plants look so good in their natural environment. The colors where awesome. Heres to a beautiful lady.

Thanks Bass, let hope she stays that way, in for some colder weather, not too cold but we will see how she handles it. Thanks for stopping in and you comments...

Has not been too cold here lately, mid 70s in the day low 60s at night. Wish it would stay that way.

Must be nice!! We got snow on the ground and is been in the 30's....lol Glad to hear you got a lady in your mist. She is looking very bushy and ready to exploded with buds. :goodjob: my friend. Those males were looking wicked with that purple bro!!

Best of luck with your grow..

Must be nice!! We got snow on the ground and is been in the 30's....lol Glad to hear you got a lady in your mist. She is looking very bushy and ready to exploded with buds. :goodjob: my friend. Those males were looking wicked with that purple bro!!

Best of luck with your grow..

Hi, MI-grower, lucky for me if I get the itch to see some snow its just a short drive away. We are enjoying some warm weather but its going to cool down soon. A bud explosion sounds good to me, lets see it happen. Thanks so much for stopping in and your comment are greatly appreciated...

Still watching Buddy. :goodjob:

Maybe that critter that was out there would make a good fur coat for her.:Rasta:

Good idea, have not seen the little thing yet, but if I do I will tell it if it does it again it will become a bud coat. Thanks for stopping in and you comments..

Plant update 01-17-10

Still only have the Full Moon in the ground. I had one of those OH SHOOT!! moments. I was pulling the branches back to check for balls and I pushed down on one of the branches and I hear "SNAP!!!" and down came a pretty good size branch with 3 or 4 nice buds sites. I tried to tie it back into place but it was a pretty good break right at the stem. As you will see in the picture it is slowly dying off, so it will be completely removed. Sucks but what can I do, be more careful next time I guess.

After the branch break I decided to tie a few branches down to give the center of the plant some more light. Hopefully to make up for the buds sites I ruined. We will see. Never have done this before..

The plant is not so pretty anymore but its still alive and kicking and has lots of buds sites and flowers. Getting a little frosty too. And no balls so far, thank GOD. We are in for some pretty bad weather the next few days, so that will be a true test for the plant. I hope she makes it.

Next few days = Lots of rain and temps in the low 60s in the day and low 50s at night...

Anyway here are some pics.

Full Moon
fm1_01_17_10_01.jpg

Picture of the break.
fm1_01_17_10_02.jpg

Full Moon Flowers_1
fm1_01_17_10_03.jpg

Full Moon Flowers_2
fm1_01_17_10_04.jpg

Full Moon Flowers_3
fm1_01_17_10_05.jpg

Thats all for now. Next update will be after the bad weather clears. Keep you fingers crossed she makes it... As always any and all comments and suggestion are much appreciated..

She's still beautiful to me! Sorry about the branch... maybe wire it to the trunk? It shouldn't need much of a connection to survive. Keep up the great work!

Thanks obx, I did wire it to the trunk but we are having some pretty good wind and rain and it just ripped it off. I think that branch is on its way out. Thanks for the advise though, your comments and stopping in is much appreciated...

Hi sonzor:surf:
Sorry about the break. That crack sound sure is unmistakable :smokin:
You've already tired to do what I would have suggested. OBX thought it too.
She still looks good and healthy. I think she will make it through the cold just fine. :ganjamon:

Hi sonzor:surf:
Sorry about the break. That crack sound sure is unmistakable :smokin:
You've already tired to do what I would have suggested. OBX thought it too.
She still looks good and healthy. I think she will make it through the cold just fine. :ganjamon:

Lets hope so, thanks so much for stopping in and you comments..

Well sh*t happens, atleast it is still looking nice and bushy and those buds sure are looking nice.

About the weather tho, though about maby creating a small tent to place over her to shelter from the worst weather ?

Sonzor, bud looking good as always and the snap happens to us all at some point, I am so freaking glad to be back and with all you peeps that I missed. I need to catch up but so far I read that you had some males pop out. I shall put in the day to catch up to your journal and others.

Well sh*t happens, atleast it is still looking nice and bushy and those buds sure are looking nice.

About the weather tho, though about maby creating a small tent to place over her to shelter from the worst weather ?

Thanks Stakkur, The tent idea is a good one, but I am trying to see if I can grow some nice bud throughout the year outside, so this is just a test to see if I can do it and which strains will work. And also get some nice clones ready for summer.... Thanks for stopping in and you comments..

Sonzor, bud looking good as always and the snap happens to us all at some point, I am so freaking glad to be back and with all you peeps that I missed. I need to catch up but so far I read that you had some males pop out. I shall put in the day to catch up to your journal and others.

We are glad to have you back also siscokid, Thanks so much for stopping in and your comments.

I'm glad to see ur full moon is still alive and growing. She'll be fine over the next couple days, can't wait to see how is looks in a week or so after all the rain.:grinjoint: I bet she'll be awesome bro..

Great job my friend..

I'm glad to see ur full moon is still alive and growing. She'll be fine over the next couple days, can't wait to see how is looks in a week or so after all the rain.:grinjoint: I bet she'll be awesome bro..

Great job my friend..

Lets hope so, I have my fingers crossed for sure. I have not seen rains like this in years. Thanks for you comments and stopping in...

hi sonzor, sorry to hear about your little mishap but you've still got a fairly bushy plant. Good luck getting through the predicted cool temps.

Hey there, still love that plant. She's still purdy. NO worries, I think spreading her out is a good idea although it may be a little late since she is budding nicely already. I can see where the leaves are all shriveling up on that snapped branch. Ouch. Mighta grabbed it right after and made a clone...but hey the plant will not even notice. I see a touch of purps in the cola. Looks pretty. No doubt from the cold. Can't wait to see the next update. Keepin my fingers crossed your weather is not too severe.

L8ER

Hey there, still love that plant. She's still purdy. NO worries, I think spreading her out is a good idea although it may be a little late since she is budding nicely already. I can see where the leaves are all shriveling up on that snapped branch. Ouch. Mighta grabbed it right after and made a clone...but hey the plant will not even notice. I see a touch of purps in the cola. Looks pretty. No doubt from the cold. Can't wait to see the next update. Keepin my fingers crossed your weather is not too severe.

L8ER

Thanks Grooster, I spread her out cause I saw a few spots that could use a little more light, even though it has started to bud I think this might help out a little on the buds that where not getting a clean look at the sun. I already took some clones off her and really don't have any room for any more clones so It would have been a waste, but it was a great idea, I even thought about it but as I said not more room and I only can have 12 plants going at one time so I guess that branch is just going to have to go into the compost pile and give me some love that way..

Thanks for stopping in and you comments are always appreciated...

Right on Sonzor, composting is great, nothing goes to waste...Anxiously awaiting your next photo update. Stay warm.

L8ER

I love this journal. I've gotten sucked into all the hydro cause that's what I have now - but this is basically the only outdoor stuff I check out regularly.

+Reps

and I thought I'd already given you the appropriate 5 stars but have remedied that as well.

Back
Top Bottom