Shalom - its from mothers side

Moonlight Grower

Hi all,

Doc recons that if I want to get further into old age I got to give up the still and start growing. So before I can do some green picking I need to do a whole bunch of brain picking, get ready for the dumb questions.

Keep safe

Ms

forgot to add :- after germination, and getting through seedling stage, planning to raise some organic girls in 10 gallon Smart Pots ~ any experience you folks have, good or bad, on Smart Pots would be much appreciated. tks

Ah another shiner comes into the fold welcome :welcome: Just remember that just because you got to pack up the still doesn't mean you can't use all your fermentation equipment to provide your plants with some wonderful C02 :D In any case, I like Smart Pots because they give the soil more aeration which helps a lot if you have poor draining/high retention soil like I do.

howdy moonshiner, welcome to :420:
havent used smartpots but if there is anything I can help with just look me up. I do grow in soil though:)

What Fishcake said. :)

Thanks the for welcome and for the info ~ will keep the CO2 collection in mind, will confuse the hell out revenuers, and the likes, if I set up a gas collection and liquified compressor plant ~ lol ~ could just be the reason for keeping up a life long hobby. :thanks:

keep safe

Ms

Back
Top Bottom