She is refusing to sleep

rubenson

I need advice My mother literally refuses to lay down, falls asleep and sitting up all the time. Eating, smoking, writing letters, is falling asleep, doing all this and putting things constantly. I tell her she just has to lie all the time and she refuses to admit it. And when I fall asleep smoking, I try to wake her up and she falls asleep and tells me that she does not even sleep, she just "rests her eyes". She begins to sleep, walking and talking half dead. Even driving in this state I had to start hiding the keys. Talking to her is impossible.
I do not know how to help her.

Does she smoke pot or will she atleast eat it in cakes or pies etc? The problem is waring her out. When people get into vicious circles like the one you say one of the first things affected is your sleep as you need to exert yourself mentally or physically to actually feel tired and KO? Long walks, as i mentioned light edibles, meals at set times the largest in the evening when you are all settling down always helps. A couple of sip shots of whiskey if she dont smoke helps shit even a pint of warm milk works for some. Its routine. If she wont smoke then make sure she is up early as possible get her out walking at a park or down the street for a good distance, hobbies help and generally keep her mind and body going until 5-6 oclock everyday whatever you get her doing, anything. She will eventually get into a pattern its impossible not too

Back
Top Bottom