Shelltox mini pest strip

Clinto

Hi fellow enthusiasts Spring has sprung in Straya. How fucking good is it but with it bringeth the cunt bugs.
Not sure if you mob OS get these shelltox pest strips but would ther be any detrimental shit goin on with the girls if one was hung in tent? Started get thrips in big tent but they are done this week so not to concerned but want to try avoid the little mutha fuckers in new grow. Cheers🙏

Hi fellow enthusiasts Spring has sprung in Straya. How fucking good is it but with it bringeth the cunt bugs.
Not sure if you mob OS get these shelltox pest strips but would ther be any detrimental shit goin on with the girls if one was hung in tent? Started get thrips in big tent but they are done this week so not to concerned but want to try avoid the little mutha fuckers in new grow. Cheers🙏
I don’t know anything about them but @Sierra Natural Science is a @420 Magazine Sponsor. And they have pest control that you can use up to harvest. Good luck n happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Hey Clinto,

in the states we have similar product called No Pest Strips and yes they are reasonably effective but they emit an obnoxious chemical odor (think it’s dichlorvos but idk exact spelling) anywho thats toxic to both people and pets …. obviously the bigger question is how far away is your grow space from the people and critters that you love… and consider that your home HVAC system can pump that crap all over your home if your grow space is not direct vented to outdoors

yup I’m auditioning for the role of Captain Obvious here but I’d defs start by reading the fine print on product labels…

not sure if SNS can or will ship to the land down under but if not then I can hook you up with some home brew equivalents if that sparks your interest

That chemical sound same as in the shelltox. People hang them in wardrobes stop shit eating clothes. Used to use them to kill mites on snakes. Hang for 2 hrs /day for week. It’s arsehole fungus gnats not thrips that I have. Got some dust to stop them getting in coco and some stuff to kill the little fuckers already in there. It’s war

image.jpg

That chemical sound same as in the shelltox. People hang them in wardrobes stop shit eating clothes. Used to use them to kill mites on snakes. Hang for 2 hrs /day for week. It’s arsehole fungus gnats not thrips that I have. Got some dust to stop them getting in coco and some stuff to kill the little fuckers already in there. It’s war

image.jpg
Mosquito 🦟 dunks are the best way of getting rid of the dreaded fungus gnat. CL🍀

Wish I could get some. Will look bit harder shop here hadn’t heard of them but will find something. Put the water poison on. They didn’t like it👍👍 so see how we go tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone. 7/8 Smashed. Take care

Wish I could get some. Will look bit harder shop here hadn’t heard of them but will find something. Put the water poison on. They didn’t like it👍👍 so see how we go tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone. 7/8 Smashed. Take care
You should be able to find them easily on the zon. CL🍀

Ok. Got mozzie dunks. Are thes the same as you mob use way over there??
And I have a 200l ressie
How much of a dunk do I put in if that gnat invasion tries ever again?? Instructions in square feet of area. Fucked if I know how to work that out but thinking whole on be bit much? Long weekend here. You should have one to. 🙏

image.jpg

i've run the no pest strips before. you see them all over agriculture here. commonly found in livestock barns and greenhouses. they have a 3 wk half life, meaning the chemical disperses within 3 wks of use.

they work fantastic as a preventative in veg. i don't run them in flower unless i'm eradicating a pest early in the stage. you shouldn't run them in the last 3wks.

i'm not sure what is in SNS but it is on the ban list here. i'd check to see if it can get shipped to aus before ordering. the US has a pile of products they consider safe that are banned in both the EU and canada.

yup that’s it Clinto, it’s same ingredient which is BTi

SNS uses rosemeric acid (basically rosemary oil and / or clove oil) depening on which version SNS 203 or SNS 209 anywho there’s some other shite too but it’s mostly water & emulsifier

i use about 1/8th or 1/16th of a dunk per 5 gallon bucket but bear in mind I don’t always pay attention to labels. More of a splash of this and handful of that kinda deal

You can crumble them up and use as top dress too but mainly it’s intended to be added to your feed water and allowed to soak over nite.

I’m having success with a mulch layer on top of soil then covering the mulch with sand and some Neem seed meal then 1 or 2 of those 4 inch mini usb fans pointed at top of soil running 24 by 7, if they can’t land they can’t lay eggs

Back
Top Bottom