She's In Her Last Week Of Flower!

goodshit420

Hey guys well its been a while since i have posted but my little lady is about ready to harvest, she's actually in her last week and i just wanted to know if any one had info on what is to be done as far as getting it ready to cut down, for example someone told me to change the light schedule to 10hrs light and 14hrs dark for the last week of flower. so any info or tips would be much appreciated. when should her last day of watering be?:Rasta: :Rasta: :Rasta:

Re: She's In Her Last Week Of Flower!!!!!!!!

14/10 is to finish faster ive read, but wont yeild as much. If your in your last week already, it will prolly just make them finish faster.

Keep the light sched. the same.
Water stressing to increase potency is, imo, a myth. Keep the plant healthy until you harvest.

really, the buds have gotten bigger since i have switched the light schedule and all the stems and some leaves have started to turn purple. so you say to water it up until the last day. should i cut it down after it has been through the dark phase on its last day or after it has had its light for the day???:bong: :bongrip: :Rasta: :smokin:

Thanks for all your help.

Cut it when 80% of pistils are no long white. Not before. Cutting with light on would be easier don't you think. But put it in a dark well ventilated area after cut for at least 2 weeks.

Hey, do you have any pics??? Im a new grower and would love to see some pics of buds ready to harvest. Like I said, Im new, so I really dont know what the fuck Im doing !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom