Shot Adrenaline Auto yellow leaves problem - Need urgent help please.

grausse

Hi, my Shot Adrenaline Auto is in 78th day. I fed it with 2ml Bud Ignitor and 2 ml Big Bud (Total 4ml) in 1 lt water. 2 days later, I started to see some yellowish color on leaves. Than I flushed it about 25-30lt water. And I havent watered it for 5-6 days till now. For 1-2 days, I am seeing completely yellow leaves. Because its my first time grow, I have no idea if the plant is dying or overfed or time getting time to harvest. Any opinions for me? Thanks.

Re: Shot Adrenaline Auto yellow leaves problem- Need urgent help please.

78th day from seed or 78th day in flower? It definitely looks overwatered, so make sure to let the medium dry out before watering again. The yellowing is typical during the last stages of flowering as the plant pulls nitrogen from storage to promote bud growth.

You can trim off the yellowed leaves a few at a time, as they do not provide any sustenance for the plant any longer. It could use a little defoliation by the looks of it anyway. But this is all preference really.

If you are 78 days into flower, I wouldn't worry too much. By the looks of pistils and bud formation, you should be fairly close to harvest, so start checking trichome color and plan out your flush period. You want to stop giving nutrients 7-14 days before the chop. When you do this, you will see a lot more leaves start to yellow, so don't let that freak you out.

78th day from seed or 78th day in flower?

Thanks for the reply. Its been 78th day from first leaves get out from the soil after seeding.
I am using 2x 105 Watt 2700K CFL. I was feeding with Bio Grow. Now I have Bud Ignitor, Big Bud and Overdoze.
I will not water till its normal dry as I understand from your post. Do you suggest any nutritients to give?

How long did you veg for? Or is this an auto? If it is an auto then when did you first start seeing flowers? You should stop giving nutes 7-14 days before harvest. When you harvest all depends on trichome preference.

How long did you veg for? Or is this an auto? If it is an auto then when did you first start seeing flowers? You should stop giving nutes 7-14 days before harvest. When you harvest all depends on trichome preference.

Its auto. Because its first time, I dont know when flowered.

Can anybody help me? Im seeing brown dots on yellowish leafs. My plant is Shot Adrenaline Auto.
I thought I overfed the plant and flushed with tap water. And for one week Im not watering.
Please help me to solve my problem.

look through this chart... Under "Grow Room" There is help, the last subject (problem) will have pics and explainations with causes and cures for just about anything! Give it a good look over and READ READ READ!!! Hope this helps.
user141080_pic834101_13287736182.jpg

I checked this and read read read but some says hi PH, some says manganese some says calcium some says potassium. Which to believe I dont know. Can I add all of these at once?

I checked this and read read read but some says hi PH, some says manganese some says calcium some says potassium. Which to believe I dont know. Can I add all of these at once?

That is definitely a deficiency or nute toxicity of some sort. But at day 85 with an auto you have very limited time to manoeuvre as she will finish in the next 5 to 15 days from the look of those pistils......

I would give just water until you chop her so she can be a nice clean smoke and chalk this to experience. Next time around probably a good idea to review/reconsider your feeding regimen. Autos are sensitive to overfeeding especially indoors......

You've grown a plant to completion and she got quite large for an auto, next time you will dial things in better and grow an even better plant. Well done grausse. :thumb:

You've grown a plant to completion and she got quite large for an auto, next time you will dial things in better and grow an even better plant. Well done grausse. :thumb:

Thank you Bapple. I really dont know when to chop her. Which one you suggest? Will I check with a microscope or better to wait till leaves around buds will be yellow?

Thank you Bapple. I really dont know when to chop her. Which one you suggest? Will I check with a microscope or better to wait till leaves around buds will be yellow?

I would do both. Checking under a scope will ensure you don't harvest too early or let her go over........

Back
Top Bottom