Should I be worried about Bud Rot?

Detroit Shroomz

I've been growing indoors for going on 2 years now...when I started it was late fall into winter first couple grows went pretty good I thought averaged about 2 oz a plant some more some less not very tall all scrog with bagseed ...when summer hit the problems began do to my disregard of how serious bugs can get...needless to say I brought bugs and powder mildew in on a large plant that I moved outside and brought back in (I KNOW I KNOW...now) and completely destroyed my crop going into flower all because of disregard to the does and don'ts...and a bit of being naive as well...but that shits behind me I gutted my room removed the tent and fans all lights everything... bleached the walls recaulked the floor trim gap repainted completely started from scratch in the room alone without the 4x8 tent...so now im working with a 12x15...long story longer the flowers Ive produced from the bagseed were great I thought but not big long thick colas like the pictures and videos I see just fat golf balls and a few tighter buds...I just recently purchased seeds through a bank and the buds seems far more dense bigger plants... no scrog during this grow most just topped and defoliation but in particular I have a white widow that is scaring the hell out of me...i'm not sure if I was just growing shit plants and now I finally came across a normal expectation or if i've found what might be considered to be a rare phenotype...I want to grow this thing right but im worried about rot I keep reading big buds can be dangerous in that sense that rot is common indoors with larger buds and burn is common do to having to keep the humidity down lower then usual...how do folks go about growing larger flowers indoors flawlessly? Weeks 4-harvest in particular

Keep humidity down to 30-40% and ensure you have good airflow around the plants. Any pics?
I would think theses would be fine if i was near harvest but I just flipped to 12/12 on the 15th last month the white widows were all oddly preflowering like crazy the last 3 weeks of 18/6 was really weird all the plants were preflowering but the widows just couldnt seem to wait...I got a small 6 inch ac infinity vented directly outside need to get a bigger one this ones from my tent and I put a return vent with a filter in my door to the room for intake still need to install a threshold seal humidity has been high 30s to low 40s bumps up to almost 50% after feeds but just bought a dehumidifier in case...idk im just hoping to add some positive experience to my book of knowledge lol

20210514_025530_HDR.jpg

20210513_230253_HDR.jpg

20210514_031515_HDR.jpg

20210514_031440.jpg

Man. those colas look to be seven or eight weeks into flower, not three. Usually pistils are just showing up good at three weeks. Sure those aren't a tent full of autos? Not seeing ant circulation fans in your pics. Big concern. Gonna need lots of air flow in that jungle. :ganjamon:
I was thinking the same thing.

I would think theses would be fine if i was near harvest but I just flipped to 12/12 on the 15th last month the white widows were all oddly preflowering like crazy the last 3 weeks of 18/6 was really weird all the plants were preflowering but the widows just couldnt seem to wait...I got a small 6 inch ac infinity vented directly outside need to get a bigger one this ones from my tent and I put a return vent with a filter in my door to the room for intake still need to install a threshold seal humidity has been high 30s to low 40s bumps up to almost 50% after feeds but just bought a dehumidifier in case...idk im just hoping to add some positive experience to my book of knowledge lol

20210514_025530_HDR.jpg

20210513_230253_HDR.jpg

20210514_031515_HDR.jpg

20210514_031440.jpg

Man. those colas look to be seven or eight weeks into flower, not three. Usually pistils are just showing up good at three weeks. Sure those aren't a tent full of autos? Not seeing ant circulation fans in your pics. Big concern. Gonna need lots of air flow in that jungle. :ganjamon:
I have 2 reticulating fans on the walls out of the pic frame...and yeah I know they look big already thats why im concerned about rot by harvest...definetly not autos I have em all cloned but i was thinkin the same thing

Back
Top Bottom