Should I Just Start Over?

Hashashin200

I started these plants and its almost on the end of week 2 and they aren't following what I think is good progress.

They look about a week old so I think they are behind. I moved one plant because the bottom leaves turned yellow too early and I put it in new soil with nutrients, especially nitrogen. When I took it out of the cup some of the soil clumped off and some of the roots were hanging out.

Ive been growing them mostly outside with sunlight but I think it got too cold on a few days and that's what stunted their growth. When it got dark out or there was no sun I left them under 30 watts of cfls, which I'm sure did nothing, but I figure I'd try and give it some extra light.

I want to start another plant in the new weather coming now that its almost June and I want to upgrade my indoor set up and move them in there once they get big. How many watts should I get for cfl lighting? I only wanted to spend about 50 dollars for a decent set up, but it seems like it costs 60-70 dollars for 200 watts. I don't have any proper sockets for high wattage cfls and I think they require a special one.

Never say DIE..!! as then you don't learn nuth'in, its you who needs the ed'uma-cation not the plant, the weed its a weed will grow anyplace with or better here at least without your inference, get a grow book and study hard better copy the grow books methods, whats seems an easy nute burn situation has turned total doom for her, we wait for you next disaster, ....get the book and soon:

81g0V1BOKIS.jpg

Without a picture we really have no good evidence to base a course of action on. You are probably feeling frustrated but as Vastok said, it will grow if you let it.

My first question is how old are these plants. Most seedlings don't require any extra sustenance until it has passed seedling stage. This can take 1-3 weeks for cannabis. It is officially out of seedling stage when it has aquired its first set of 5 point leaves.

Show us a pic and we can help you through the process :)

Back
Top Bottom