Start over?

I agree. Pick one or the other. Isn’t coco in some type of hydro category?
Yes coco is completely different from soil.
Everything grows faster aswell imo.
Great stuff my friend.
I've used it for years, just love it.
Somtimes 50 ladies at a time, that's fun to water every day hehe.
What do you prefer my friend @CultivationArt ?

Stay safe
Bill

Yes coco is completely different from soil.
Everything grows faster aswell imo.
Great stuff my friend.
I've used it for years, just love it.
Somtimes 50 ladies at a time, that's fun to water every day hehe.
What do you prefer my friend @CultivationArt ?

Stay safe
Bill
Right now soil. But I messed up and watered with pure rain a few times ina row. not realizing how low the ph is in rainwater. And I believe I locked out my plants :(. Like an idiot. So I might try all coco sooner than you think.

But to answer your question soil atm.

Right now soil. But I messed up and watered with pure rain a few times ina row. not realizing how low the ph is in rainwater. And I believe I locked out my plants :(. Like an idiot. So I might try all coco sooner than you think.

But to answer your question soil atm.
Flush it with ph,d water and a little h202 they will be ok.
I have a critical thunder in soil right now.
Just because it's going outside.
I didn't ever bring soil inside.
Coco is clean and easy AF to use.
And you can't over water it, so that makes life easier for some.
I recommend it highly.
Have you talked to Jon? I talked him into trying coco, he is extatic with it.
Just a thought.

Stay safe
Bill

watered with pure rain a few times
Wait!! What??? Rain water isn't perfect?????? I grow in soil, some outside in the ground!!!!! And I have a rain barrel that I use for watering. It's rain!!!!! How can it not be perfect??? Asking for a friend!!! :hmmmm:

Wait!! What??? Rain water isn't perfect?????? I grow in soil, some outside in the ground!!!!! And I have a rain barrel that I use for watering. It's rain!!!!! How can it not be perfect??? Asking for a friend!!! :hmmmm:
Good morning @greenjeans and friend, hope your having a good day.
That's a good question isn't it.
Rain water feeds every plant there is.
Acid rain maby?
Or maybe what it's being stored in is leeching effecting the ph?
Don't know why that was so far off.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill

Your rain and my rain are different rain. Tell your friend.

Good morning @greenjeans and friend, hope your having a good day.
That's a good question isn't it.
Rain water feeds every plant there is.
Acid rain maby?
Or maybe what it's being stored in is leeching effecting the ph?
Don't know why that was so far off.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill
Yep. All the wild fires in Cali. I lived in smoke for a bit. Im wondering if that affected the first rain. Ph in the 5s run off even worse. Pretty much watering my plants with acid. Up until I bought a tds and realized. Shucks! SMH.

Coco sounds like an idea I’m going to be getting into

Yep. All the wild fires in Cali. I lived in smoke for a bit. Im wondering if that affected the first rain. Ph in the 5s run off even worse. Pretty much watering my plants with acid. Up until I bought a tds and realized. Shucks! SMH.

Coco sounds like an idea I’m going to be getting into
Two threads in my sig.
Gorilla Glue clone thread is my perpetual veg room.
I explain how to clone , pot, uppot, how to use air pots, training, building new coco, watering, amendments, trimming, mothers,.........etc etc.
Purple pics is my two perpetual flower rooms.
All coco, somtimes 20 girls at once.
Lots of nice pics in both.
Everything you need for a complete coco grow. :thumb:

Two threads in my sig.
Gorilla Glue clone thread is my perpetual veg room.
I explain how to clone , pot, uppot, how to use air pots, training, building new coco, watering, amendments, trimming, mothers,.........etc etc.
Purple pics is my two perpetual flower rooms.
All coco, somtimes 20 girls at once.
Lots of nice pics in both.
Everything you need for a complete coco grow. :thumb:
Sorry to continually interrupt the thread.
My apologies.

I just have one more question.while I have your attention.

I realized my ph was terribly low. Severe.
So now that I got the issue. What’s the cause? I found out my rain water is been using had a dangerously low ph. So. Found out the cause.

To fix it Your saying what I should do is water with a corrected ph? Or flush with a correct ph? And what about this h202? Again I’m sorry to ask this in another thread. But this is all kinda happing as we speak.

I didn't say it was far off - I don't even think I checked, going with the assumption "Rain is as natural as you can get"
I think our wild fires mest up our first rain. I’m not sure. Maybe the clay roof tiles. All I know is. It’s not the same rain as we had last winter or prior

I didn't say it was far off - I don't even think I checked, going with the assumption "Rain is as natural as you can get"
My apologies @greenjeans :Namaste: I did not mean to insinuate anything.

Stay safe
Bill

I think our wild fires mest up our first rain. I’m not sure. Maybe the clay roof tiles. All I know is. It’s not the same rain as we had last winter or prior
There is a crapton of shyt in wood ash that could wildly throw off rain water after large fires.
Just one cord of wood produces 90# of ash and condenses all those heavy metals and minerals in that cord to a concentrated ash that mixed with water makes lye.
Now X that by square miles of wood vs a single cord.
Ash raises pH though, usually quite high.

There is a crapton of shyt in wood ash that could wildly throw off rain water after large fires.
Just one cord of wood produces 90# of ash and condenses all those heavy metals and minerals in that cord to a concentrated ash that mixed with water makes lye.
Now X that by square miles of wood vs a single cord.
Ash raises pH though, usually quite high.
Like I said. I’m not sure. But the ph on the rain water is 4.9-5.3. So pretty acidic. Not high at all.
I feel like a nit wit lol. But I shoulda had a tds the whole time.

Darn right!!!! I will not allow anyone making disparaging comments about my rain!!!! :thumb:
But still, do I need to be checking my rain water?? I don't see how I could improve it.
I would if you live in the city. Keep track to be safe at least.

Back
Top Bottom