Shout out to Budget LED!

is 250w really enough to cover a 2x4? I see a lot of lights claim this, but I find it hard to believe.
thats only 31w per sq/ft.

I finished my last 4X4 SCROG with a Budget 480 watt board after using a 1000 watt DE hps for the first 4 weeks of bloom, and was impressed enough to get the 250.

is 250w really enough to cover a 2x4? I see a lot of lights claim this, but I find it hard to believe.
thats only 31w per sq/ft.
I was considering the 135w Budget to replace one of my lights, but I cant imagine it putting out the same buds in a space which would be half of my 2x4. That's why I'm now considering a 250w for half. Is this over kill? @Budget LED

I have a P300 @ 180w and Vero240 @ 240w totaling 420w or 52w sq/ft and I think my buds size would suffer with anything less.

Comparing to my friend who has 480w of HLGs in a 30"x30" 6.25 sq/ft space or 76w sq/ft and he's putting out nugs close to the 600w HPS or the 540w of blurples he used to use.

Yes. With the XL heatsink it really helpd with light distribution. If you really wanted to, you could do the 350w.

Is your buddy running CO2?

Yes. With the XL heatsink it really helpd with light distribution. If you really wanted to, you could do the 350w.

Is your buddy running CO2?
no he isn't. And no controled environment other than what the house temp is the room temp is.
This grow looks a little stressed up top, but nothing drastic. I told him raise them or dim them a bit.
I haven't been as hands on with the virus to advise him along the way this grow.

So then you think I would be able to to use a 135w for half my space?

no he isn't. And no controled environment other than what the house temp is the room temp is.
This grow looks a little stressed up top, but nothing drastic. I told him raise them or dim them a bit.
I haven't been as hands on with the virus to advise him along the way this grow.

So then you think I would be able to to use a 135w for half my space?
Depends if you are used to using a ton of light, our 250w SQ design would be my second suggestion. However, we have tons of customers utilizing the 130w and we haven't heard a single complaint.

Depends if you are used to using a ton of light, our 250w SQ design would be my second suggestion. However, we have tons of customers utilizing the 130w and we haven't heard a single complaint.
I am using a 100w board with Samsung diodes for my mamas/clones and early veg. I know I could grow a large plant on a 2X2 foot SCROG. It is from another maker though. I bought it before I knew about Budget, where I would have paid less per watt.

Back
Top Bottom