Shout out to Budget LED!

Hey mate just to let u know I live in Canada shipping was I think only $20 usd and I should have the light by Friday. I would say @Budget LED is doing a good job serving Canadian customers.
But won't they stop it at the border until the tax and duty get paid? that's the part that's stopping me.

Ah yes probably or before delivery, but hey I would have to pay tax if I bought it in Canada. Also correction shipping was $29.99

well i just went ahead and ordered 4 of the Series 3+ Red Spec 250 Watt's. order total was $1247.96 usd x 1.25 for conversion $1562.50 canadian. but i was billed $1700 lol. @Budget LED i'm excited for the lights. wondering what you guys have as for today's us canadian exchange rate LMAO!

well i just went ahead and ordered 4 of the Series 3+ Red Spec 250 Watt's. order total was $1247.96 usd x 1.25 for conversion $1562.50 canadian. but i was billed $1700 lol. @Budget LED i'm excited for the lights. wondering what you guys have as for today's us canadian exchange rate LMAO!
Lol nice one mate you went all in :))

Do u have a journal growing dude ? I’d love to follow along if so

Lol nice one mate you went all in :))

they were the best deal i could find, really. considering other lights that are similar that claim to have the same diodes don't reply when you email them and ask what BIN the diodes are, i think budget was a safe bet. especially seeing they're always kicking around the forum and very open with any questions that are asked.

I needed enough light to fill my 4x8, and didn't want to be slobbering over another set of lights in 6 months so i figured these should keep me satisfied for at least a year.

Do u have a journal growing dude ? I’d love to follow along if so

no journal going now. i'll probably do one with the new lights tho. gonna be happy to sell off the coblers.

awesome, but if you're in London or windsor it doesn't count LMAO JK. i'm way up north, i'm curious how much longer it'll be. those light look fantastic.

We had a bunch of orders to fill with the holiday here. Your lights are almost finished and will ship out tomorrow.

I just ordered the
Series 2+ 65 Watt Dimmable Grow Light
hoping to replace my 100w cfl veg/clone 21x21" space

I just ordered the
Series 2+ 65 Watt Dimmable Grow Light
hoping to replace my 100w cfl veg/clone 21x21" space

It will work great! We will ship it out tomorrow! Thank you for the support!
awesome, but if you're in London or windsor it doesn't count LMAO JK. i'm way up north, i'm curious how much longer it'll be. those light look fantastic.
Your lights were sent out! Thanks for the support! We really do appreciate it!

Good buy buddy
As always, thank you for the continued support!

As a small business, ya'll help us thrive!

Don't bust your nuts on @Budget LED
You should be thanking Firstly Samsung for the millions they put into research to perfect these diodes...
You should then Thank HLG for popularizing the technology into the mainstream
Quantum

Sorry, i haven't seen Samsung or HLG kicking around our beloved forum. i'll be sure to thank them when i do :cough:

pffft....
It has nothing to do with this forum
And this forum isn't the be all and end all of the cannabis industry
Samsung and HLG don't need props from this {beloved} forum to realize their year end goals
What this site does do, a good job of propping the sponsors and stifling any meaningful discussion of the demerits

Sorry, i haven't seen Samsung or HLG kicking around our beloved forum. i'll be sure to thank them when i do :cough:
Grow light depot, our site sponsor, sells HLG’s the last time I checked... but I agree they should become a sponsor on here.

Grow light depot, our site sponsor, sells HLG’s the last time I checked... but I agree they should become a sponsor on here.

Maybe they should have had a sale on the .ca site too. they're like the only company not to do black friday. i almost bought their lights. even though they would have shipped from canada and propbably
pffft....
It has nothing to do with this forum
And this forum isn't the be all and end all of the cannabis industry
Samsung and HLG don't need props from this {beloved} forum to realize their year end goals
What this site does do, a good job of propping the sponsors and stifling any meaningful discussion of the demerits

I have to agree with that last part. it's almost impossible to have a discussion about lights without someone derailing it to " the sponsors" i mean, it's not like the users of the forum have nothing to offer. when's the last time one of the sponsors did a side by side? or offered up some growing advice to save someones crop. that's all on the users of the forum and i think that's just as valuable or even more so than product peddlers.

Back
Top Bottom