Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

Nice family picture, my good wizard .... They look like nice pieces with thick glass. I like the one with the legs. Too bad about the one that broke. It looked like it would be a smooth hitter ... Dirty bongs say happy minds :thumb:

I'm all about cheap and small when it comes to glass. In my part of Colorado pot smokers are still frowned upon. So I smoke alone, and don't have any good glass for when company comes over. I try to have a little better when it comes to hand pipes that I travel with. I usually take a hand pipe with a stash jar full of my home grown when I go into Denver to visit. So spend a little more on those .. I'll get more pics taken and post some more ... I really like checking out everybody else's rigs too, though, and enjoy the "brotherhood/sisterhood of the bong" anywhere I go :Namaste:

The one with legs(Seussi) is really fun to watch. The smoke swirls. It has little spots inside that catch the vapor and leave smoke lines on the inside. You can find videos of Tsunami on the internet :)

My wife likes the cute little bowls, but I am the lightweight in the family and prefer nicely perc'd bongs.

I'm the same,i love a little glass bong.. Little quick hitters that pack a punch, lol... Thought I had smoking beat, by using vape, but apart from my vape combusting easily, there's just something about ripping cones that i just don't get with vape.. Maybe it's also the ease of use, only thing to worry about is spilling it..

I'm the same,i love a little glass bong.. Little quick hitters that pack a punch, lol... Thought I had smoking beat, by using vape, but apart from my vape combusting easily, there's just something about ripping cones that i just don't get with vape.. Maybe it's also the ease of use, only thing to worry about is spilling it..

This is my current favorite little glass bong - a classic little hammer type bubbler from Fishbowl Glass. She fits in the hand like a hip flask.

20151120_214327-1.jpg

Re: Show Off Your Smoking Utensil LEGOS

New ash catcher for new 17" bingo, didn't fit it'sshinny-newness, so it fit perfectly on my 8"

I'll find the right combo yet

image1_copy.jpg

image3_copy.jpg

image2_copy.jpg

And Sheldon just gets better and better.

image4_copy.jpg

I've got a 14mm M/F Ti e-nail but don't think I want risk the Sheldon

New ash catcher for new 17" bingo, didn't fit it'sshinny-newness, so it fit perfectly on my 8"

image2_copy.jpg

I see you using those two ash catchers as supplemental water percs. I do that with some ashcatchers. :drool:

The Tsunami has a mutli-piece ash catcher where the downstem from the bowl is lower than the upstem from the bong body. The stem taking the smoke into the bong body has the air intake on one side of the intake tube, which starts the smoke swirling inside the ash catcher.

This tube intake positions traps almost all the ashes as they don't make it back up into the stream of smoke being inhaled. Sometimes I have no screen on the bowl and take a little snap. You can see the spark of the final ember pop down into the ashcatcher bowl and spin around for one or two laps until it dies.

20151122_093208-1.jpg

I didn't clean the bong body yesterday, just the bowl and ashcatcher, so you can see the 'racing stripe' of tar formed by the swirling smoke in the bong body.

20151122_093319.jpg

p.s. :drool: That new side mount ash catcher and bowl are shiny and elegant. :drool:

I see you using those two ash catchers as supplemental percs. I do that to some.

The Tsunami has a mutli-piece ash catcher where the downstem from the bowl is lower than the upstem from the bong body. The stem taking the smoke into the bong body has the air intake on one side of the intake tube, which starts the smoke swirling inside the ash catcher.

This tube intake positions traps almost all the ashes as they don't make it back up into the stream of smoke being inhaled. Sometimes I have no screen on the bowl and take a little snap. You can see the spark of the final ember pop down into the ashcatcher bowl and spin around for one or two laps until it dies.

20151122_093208-1.jpg

I didn't clean the bong body yesterday, just the bowl and ashcatcher, so you can see the 'racing stripe' of tar formed by the swirling smoke in the bong body.

20151122_093319.jpg

Very cool!! Love the high velocity "skid mark!!" Proof it works well. Do you find you need to really draw to get the vortex action?

Since I've been introduced to the dab-side, Luke, Luke Skywalker Kush, I am your Father.......whops

Got side tracked there...I really dislike the taste of ash in my hits, and now smoking more concentrates in the Sheldon, I really want a nice clean bingo rips. Flower is and always will be my MMJ of choice, and try to achieve the cleanest, best tasting, head-crushing bong rips EVER. So far, packed with enough ice, the little guy works just well enough, but always wanting more, the 17" was called into action. Brand new, out of the box, clean water, snapper in the ash catcher, 1st rip ever and I am a happy blackpaw!! That's what I want every time I smoke. I had to stop myself from cleaning the bongs again for the 3rd time yesterday. I've tried 4 different cleaners, shake, shake n soak, and soak only...........clean the oil rig and only after a few dabs, the water is grey, what's up with that? Anyone else? Who cleans with what? Chemicals? All natural? Mechanical means? Or should I get over it and smoke and enjoy.

Is it 420 yet?

Re: Show Off Your Smoking Utensil BLACK FRYDAY

Size does NOT matter in this case. With the HSG 10mm "slide" and the vapor rock.....this little gal rips! The mini quartz nail and dome that came with it are too small for any useful doses, plus they're too cute to use!!

03DSCF0980_med.jpg

03DSCF0987_med.jpg

03DSCF0985_med.jpg

03DSCF0984_med.jpg

They're only clean once, eh?

-Greg < ( ( ( ( >

p.s. :drool: That new side mount ash catcher and bowl are shiny and elegant. :drool:

Yup, off set 90º 14mm Male at a 45º BUT the big clear 3-dot glass bowl/slide I bought for it has broken already, oh well

Re: Show Off Your Smoking Utensil LEGO GLASS EDITION

I love playing Rube Goldberg!! Thought I had an ash catcher that fit this nice new TAG piece, but DIY is ok till postman pete brings more lego parts!!

Pink and green blow slides I call "stupid blows" Fill them, kill it in one draw, got stuuuuuuppppppiiiiiddddddddddddd
Or as my friends call them, "WTF you're gonna smoke all that??" Bowl

Black n green is 18mm with a 18mm 14mm switcher-oo
and the Pink n black one is 14mm, both huge bowls, pack it right I bet I can get a .25 g in it!!
Have a good weekend all!!

image4664.jpeg

image31000.jpeg

image21003.jpeg

Greg

Is there a RX for too many glass pieces? :bong:
My friends give me grief about the number of glass pieces I have, they ask "Why do you have so many pipes?" I tell them plainly that each one delivers my RX in different ways depending on the material at hand. My pain has unfortunately clicked up a notch this fall, change in the weather and additional diagnoseses (is that enough "s" ? auto correct isn't working here's a few more just in casessssssss) and I need big consistent clean hits to get the relief. I cannot stress clean enough, I quit smoking cigg-a-kill-me-now-butts 4 years ago and can't stand the taste or smell of a cigg-a-kill-me-now-butt and I want big hits that don't smell (more importantly taste) like combusting plant matter. Once my meds grow to maturity I hope to explore more and more edibles and see if that helps with my conditions and chronic pain. Thanks for all reading my ramblings, I'm either too medicated or not enough.

Here a couple of my recent piece

foIMG_5821_copy.jpg

foIMG_5820_copy.jpeg

foIMG_5824_copy.jpeg

foIMG_5823_copy.jpeg

This is an interesting mix, the HSG slide was more $$ than the cloned 'cycler it's sitting atop of. Fresh water and I am ready

Thanks, Radogast the Brown... Ha ha, Gandalf pops up everywhere ..

Yeah, I like that pipe, and could not resist the sandal wood box with the the flower of life carving on it to store a flower of life pipe in ... The pagan potion bottles, and Gandalf lighter case kinda fit too :Namaste:

Thanks, Radogast the Brown... Ha ha, Gandalf pops up everywhere ..

Yeah, I like that pipe, and could not resist the sandal wood box with the the flower of life carving on it to store a flower of life pipe in ... The pagan potion bottles, and Gandalf lighter case kinda fit too :Namaste:

I have one of those pagan bottles decorated with a wee Irish gentryman smoking a pipe.
I had another one, but I used it to transport some floodwater from the Mississippi River up north down to New Orleans on the lower Mississippi River. Surrounded by 150 witches, I tossed it off the stern of a sternwheeler at the ending of a conga line. I forget what the decoration was on that bottle.

I truly enjoy that you surround your herb with powerful symbols of life :thumb:

I had fun with the Gandalf joke. :rofl: :rofl:
In real life, I bear a certain resemblance to him, including the appearance of my mind absent on thoughts of another time and place.

I have one of those pagan bottles decorated with a wee Irish gentryman smoking a pipe.
I had another one, but I used it to transport some floodwater from the Mississippi River up north down to New Orleans on the lower Mississippi River. Surrounded by 150 witches, I tossed it off the stern of a sternwheeler at the ending of a conga line. I forget what the decoration was on that bottle.

I truly enjoy that you surround your herb with powerful symbols of life :thumb:

I had fun with the Gandalf joke. :rofl: :rofl:
In real life, I bear a certain resemblance to him, including the appearance of my mind absent on thoughts of another time and place.
Enjoyed the humor, man ...

Yeah, I like to associated symbols of life and ancient lore to things in my life, such as cannabis.

As to physical appearance, I suppose I might resemble a smiling Buddha with disheveled grey hair, and wrinkled western clothes:smokin::Namaste:

A recent purchase.......custom ............. dropped her once......I will now be leaving this planet a few years sooner thanks to gravity.....Melty cup yummy is priceless!!!

IMG_104130.JPG

IMG_104429.JPG

IMG_104523.JPG

I need to figure out the sideways picture BS, they're upright in my computer..............

Back
Top Bottom