Similar plant for feeding stats?

GigaGrew

hi guys
when it comes to things like N-P-K richness in the soil and acidity recquirements e.t.c
what flowering or fruiting plant most closely matches.

i plan on getting the new westlands lightweight 4 month compost and im guessing its quite strong.

i wish to (no offence) get some answers about that soil from conventional growers but in order to do so i need to talk about a different plant.

i think this soil may very well be the one for me if it doesnt kill them outright.

4 month soil would allow me to 'just add water' to turn seeds into spliffs, lol.

I have found that tomatoes pretty well mimic the requirements. Back in the day, when we couldn't ask about cannabis, when we had problems, we would say tomatoes. and the help was damn near spot on, even though it was meant for tomatoes.

And way before there were specifically blended three-part nutrients, we used Miracle Gro for Tomatoes as one of the main sources for nutes. granted we had to adjust for the different phases with fish emulsion, bone meal, and such, but that was our jumping off point.

^^^^^That^^^^^^

If you can grow good tomatoes, mj is a snap.

DD

awesome...so if i plant tomatoes in a soil and they survive, then our plant shouldnt find it too rich then?

im still epic fail when it comes to feeding my plants, just dont have anything nice to give em cept seaweed and molasses.
this 4 month soil should finish my plants right off, im just hoping they survive the transplant.

its interesting to note that the 'light and easy MPC 4 months' is more acidic than the standard 'multi purpose compost 4months'
the latter reads PH7 for me when mixed 50/50 with perlite so im hoping the more acidic one will offer a better nute uptake too =)

Back
Top Bottom