Simpsons Pot Episode

Euphoricpa

I was just reading an article here and people put down the episode and say its too inaccurate and what not. Personally, that episode is one of my Top 5 favorite episodes ever. Never gets old. It's only a cartoon and still some stoners crazy paranoid. The govt funded it!! No they didn't, Matt Groening would never do that. What does everyone else think on this?

" how about a reeferino?" yeah i saw that too. i liked it. i like it anytime i see pot on tv. even if it's something stupid like homer getting stoned. of course flanders is not going to do it. i think ned flipped when his wife died, he is really gay.

I like the episode alot, i just dont like when he tripps. but i have it on my comp and i tend to catch my self watching it when im high

That episode is too new, I can't stand the new simpsons. Homer is just a bumbling moron now. I hate the new way the art looks too, it's all brightly colored and wierd. I just think the Simpsons have lost it, they appeal to a new audience then when I used to like them. When the Simpsons went to Africa, the whole series flopped as far as I'm concerned. And why the hell is Barney all sober now? He was the show drunk for godsake!

Yea I have seen probably every Simpsons episode, And now I cant even bare to watch it, they changed something in the drawings, and they just rip the storylines for every new show out of current events. What the hell id they DO!

so what was matt groening supposed to do??? not progress at all and keep making the same simpsons episodes over and over? okay so some of the new ones arent even as close to the originals but still one of the best shows on tv. and so they pick on current events? so does south park, chappelle show, etc. and they are still great shows. its your opinion though.

The pot one was one of the newer ones that i actually laughed more than once during the whole episode.
Usually i don't laugh at any of them at all.
Just the same tired old jokes.

So i guess, out of the newer eps, this one is one of the better ones.

the simpsons have lost something. they are still decent but not quite as good as they were.

Oh yeah what inacuracies exactly? I thought the episode was quite positive on it generaly. Lisa said something like "I want my old dad back, the one who drank and yelled alot. wait i dont know what i want"

Back
Top Bottom