Weed Wars: Five-Year-Old Takes Medical Marijuana On Reality Show

I stop there once a week to pick up my care package, and to say thanks to the people who are risking everything to give me and those in need,medicine . It's an amazing place. Harborside has really set the standard high for patient services, research, and testing of cannabis for safety and potency.
TV is TV ,its all about ratings, so sensationalism will be prevalent through out. Do yourselves a favor and download the dialog of the episodes to read. No distractions of sound , or pictures. You might see something you missed.
:peace:

*jumps up and down* OMG OMG, you go there? Ugh, I am feeling faint. Lucky you, I am green with envy...I think I would be more excited about seeing Steve D than seeing the green...Nah but it would be damn close. Aww damn Smoke, can I have your autograph....lol

I don't watch television. I do record that show and watch it in the hopes of seeing something more activist, more progressive than a couple of stoned brothers selling medical canabis.

They get my respect for the chances they take every day, but really....did that change for them because medical cannabis became legal? I don't know. Why not a documentary on Jack Herer or the bloke from Canada unjustly incarcerated in the USA for selling (gasp!) seeds.

Steve is just one for the cause. As I already wrote, the dad seeking treatment for his son did more to advance the cause than Steve did being on a two week vacation in Hawaii--while his strategic business interests are threatened by heavy IRS levies and being robbed by employees.

*jumps up and down* OMG OMG, you go there? Ugh, I am feeling faint. Lucky you, I am green with envy...I think I would be more excited about seeing Steve D than seeing the green...Nah but it would be damn close. Aww damn Smoke, can I have your autograph....lol

I'm coming by on my way to CA from GA to get you and we'll go together...sound good?...lol

We will meet Steve D and Rob G...yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaawwww!!!!!...lol :adore::adore::hippy::Rasta:

I don't watch television. I do record that show and watch it in the hopes of seeing something more activist, more progressive than a couple of stoned brothers selling medical canabis.

They get my respect for the chances they take every day, but really....did that change for them because medical cannabis became legal? I don't know. Why not a documentary on Jack Herer or the bloke from Canada unjustly incarcerated in the USA for selling (gasp!) seeds.

Steve is just one for the cause. As I already wrote, the dad seeking treatment for his son did more to advance the cause than Steve did being on a two week vacation in Hawaii--while his strategic business interests are threatened by heavy IRS levies and being robbed by employees.

That's Mark Emory your thinking about.

I sorta-kinda agree with you in a way here on this.

They should be showcasing the "patient need" aspect of it all, instead of just focusing on the financial growing pains of a new law that lets California even have what is illegal in all but 15 other states.

I have said this before and I'll say it here as well; It's real hard for someone living in a police state to feel sorry for any mmj state in any aspect of it...let's be real here...mmj is not even an option in most states so our people are going to prison and happy homes are broken up for what they are doing legally, and a legal cannabis dispensaries, financial woes? are not my main concern and focus.

I'm with J9BLACK on this one, I'd like to see more focus on what benefits their cannabis is having on their patients and less focus on how much in taxes they have to pay, especially when they are just raking in the dough and paying for all these extra services that any privatized doctor can do for anyone with insurance.

I mean, 21 million a yr. would pay the hell out of some taxes, if all that money wasn't going into free services.

Pretty soon now (thanks to our so called leaders) every American will be required by law to have health insurance, so they need to use it to get these services like I have to do, by going to a doctors office and waiting for my name to be called.

All that being said, I absolutely love the work Harborside does for their people and I truly applaud their efforts...I have no doubt they are just wonderfully compassionate people...just give us a break on how much money it takes to be in business...Not my concern/focus ;)

Their focus needs to stay with the federal legalization of cannabis for adult consumption...period!!!

Ok, I watched the latest episode earlier today...I hate to say it but they kinda lost focus. I wasn't interested in what tie Steve wanted to wear or the fact that everytime he got frustrated about it he wanted to pack a bowl. So, I will admit, they lost focus with that.

Who I thought was hiliarious was the new smoker. OMG, I was almost in tears when he called himself trying to light the pipe from the bottom. I don't know how the camera man kept a straight face, whoever it was deserves a raise!

What I did think was a little rude was how they were rushing the one guy out since it was close to closing. A customer is a customer, ya know. But he was funny too ordering up stuff then says it's my mother's card. Just to walk out with only a gram but hey at least he didn't leave empty handed...lol... Did he really think they were gonna use the card? It was almost like he was hoping and praying they would.

Farmboy, I don't think Puck was calling anyone names (if that was who you were referring to). He raises a legitimate concern about public perception. That said, for myself, I wear the "hippie" badge proudly (though I will point out that "we" never called ourselves hippie at the time, that was all media hype.) Never-the-less, puck, I think it is important that the general public does get to experience the humanity of those who are usually marginalized in our society: those who are not caged by gender, or "looking" a certain way, or showing emotion, or wearing pigtails. The problem is that our sick culture does not like to portray people like "dress" and DeAngelo as normal, happy, functioning human beings. I am glad that they are being presented in such a genuinely compassionate and intelligent manner. I think it actually enhances the message.
I probably would have never watched it if it were pumped sterile but even w/ the window dressing it still hits the cylinders on issues. I find this ironic from the vantage of the hippie era when compared w/ the fact that this subject is even on national television. The narcs were everywhere. The subject now becomes discourse. That is good.

Who I thought was hiliarious was the new smoker. OMG, I was almost in tears when he called himself trying to light the pipe from the bottom. I don't know how the camera man kept a straight face, whoever it was deserves a raise!

Yea, I was reading so much last night, I missed all but the part where the noob smoker was just piling up the carbon on the bottom of his glass pipe?...I like to fell off my bed laughing so hard and then when QTL said something about it too?...ah heck, I can barely write this now I'm laughing so hard...hahahahah!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The look on his face when he finally got it lit was priceless too! :whoa::biglaugh:

OMG? What was he doing?...Ok? the fire goes on the weed, not on the part that's not flammable dude...understand? You can't smoke the glass! :loopy:

420 Warrior ---> :rofl: <---Still laughing...LOL

Yea, I was reading so much last night, I missed all but the part where the noob smoker was just piling up the carbon on the bottom of his glass pipe?...I like to fell off my bed laughing so hard and then when QTL said something about it too?...ah heck, I can barely write this now I'm laughing so hard...hahahahah!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
OMG? What was he doing?...Ok? the fire goes on the weed, not on the part that's not flammable dude...understand? You can't smoke the glass! :loopy:
420 Warrior ---> :rofl: <---Still laughing...LOL

great minds....you should have seen me, I was laughing so hard but I was also yelling at him. And then when he wanted to try the hash, I was like what is he thinking....
And I am still saying the camera man deserves a raise. I would have lost it right then...

great minds....you should have seen me, I was laughing so hard but I was also yelling at him. And then when he wanted to try the hash, I was like what is he thinking....
And I am still saying the camera man deserves a raise. I would have lost it right then...

Yea, I can't believe the camera wasn't just shaking all over the place, he must have had it on a tripod or something?

What a trooper...420 cool points for the camera man :bravo: :adore: :rofl:

If it would have been me? I would have been saying... "Hello!?...McFly!?":wood: LOL

......Who I thought was hiliarious was the new smoker. OMG, I was almost in tears when he called himself trying to light the pipe from the bottom. .....

The guy has been watching 30years of the evening news coverage of meth or crack addicts hitting their pipe that way.

On the one hand you gotta give this guy a lot of credit - what 66 year old corporate retiree has the balls to try to find an herbal replacement for all the pills he's been on...on the other hand kinda sad he's had to wait so long, and that he's so lost. Thius guy needs as much help from Andrew as Jayden's dad....

The guy has been watching 30years of the evening news coverage of me*th or cra*ck addicts hitting their pipe that way.

On the one hand you gotta give this guy a lot of credit - what 66 year old corporate retiree has the balls to try to find an herbal replacement for all the pills he's been on...on the other hand kinda sad he's had to wait so long, and that he's so lost. Thius guy needs as much help from Andrew as Jayden's dad....

Yea, I'm sure he just needed a little guidance but it was still funny that he was trying to vaporize his Cannabis with a regular glass pipe...lol

I agree that some people have never even been around Cannabis and really have no idea how to go about using it.

I think the people in the collectives need to give tutorials to these kinds of people, who have no concept of how it all works.

Maybe they should have talked him into trying edibles or tinctures, maybe even sold him a vaporizer and taught him how to use it...something?

The guy has been watching 30years of the evening news coverage of meth or crack addicts hitting their pipe that way.

I don't know of any cra*khead that smokes their c***k that way even in the movies they don't...Wonders what news he was watching??? And I do give him credit, I thought it was cute how excited he was about going to the dispensary.

Warrior--I agree, they shouldn't assume that everyone that comes there knows how to smoke or use all types of paraphanelia (sp). You know Andrew is always looking on the interwebs for people's feedback. I wonder if Harborside has an email addy or something...I know they have a banner here so I will go check that out and see. Because I am the type to send an email to Andrew if it was possible just to give him feedback. I am that type of girl.

I don't know of any cra*ckhead that smokes their cra*ck that way even in the movies they don't...Wonders what news he was watching??? And I do give him credit, I thought it was cute how excited he was about going to the dispensary.

Warrior--I agree, they shouldn't assume that everyone that comes there knows how to smoke or use all types of paraphanelia (sp). You know Andrew is always looking on the interwebs for people's feedback. I wonder if Harborside has an email addy or something...I know they have a banner here so I will go check that out and see. Because I am the type to send an email to Andrew if it was possible just to give him feedback. I am that type of girl.

I am the same way about contacting people about things I see they have a need for.

I've gone into their site and they do have a contact page.

If you do this, make sure to invite them here to 420 Magazine so they can see all the interaction about their show, that way we can give them our input and they can take the pulse of the people who are very interested in their show, in turn giving them great feedback on what people are saying about it :thumb:

They are one of our sponsors after all and should know what we think of them...IMO

Back
Top Bottom