Weed Wars: Five-Year-Old Takes Medical Marijuana On Reality Show

I have seen smokers in many walks of life but despite what you say it is relative. Which means depending on where you live.

While going through history and re-read this and thought to add some provenance.... In the 70s it pot was called the 'poor man's high' . Don't forget all those (jazz) musicians in the 30-40's that beat drums and blew horns to it.

While going through history and re-read this and thought to add some provenance.... In the 70s it pot was called the 'poor man's high' . Don't forget all those (jazz) musicians in the 30-40's that beat drums and blew horns to it.

I have discovered, by listening to music while medicated, that I can hear the mix much more clearly. It is like a whole new dimension, where you could not go before. All I know it is not my imagination. Now after all these years, I know why musicians use cannabis.

Keep spreading the good news, the TRUTH and let's get the ignorant educated. FEAR is our biggest enemy.

I have discovered, by listening to music while medicated, that I can hear the mix much more clearly. It is like a whole new dimension, where you could not go before. All I know it is not my imagination. Now after all these years, I know why musicians use cannabis.

Keep spreading the good news, the TRUTH and let's get the ignorant educated. FEAR is our biggest enemy.

I agree black bird. Listening to music is a passive thing you can do when high. I especially like Eric Dolphy Miles & (the great) Coltrane. There is a lot of detail that you catch. It is a little harder to get the subtleties when painting art but music seems to work best w/ pot.

Back
Top Bottom