Sleep's 600 Watt LED Cheese Grow

Thanks don, sorry I missed your post on the contest page. What I have been doing is just been topping and SCROGing the lady, then after the strech I removed the screen becasue my screen was not big enough for all the tops to come through. Now if only the LED's would not have bleached a few tops. They will be the first ones to get vaped. That last SLH grow got me just over 7 O's of dry bud under a 400 watt HPS, really wanted more than that under this 600watt LED, but well see.

so leds bleach the buds, is this cuz the light was to close or is this a common problem with leds, my plants have ended up looking scrogged even though all i done was top and lst.
now i have got an all over even canopy would you say this produces more than letting the plant grow naturally, i lst and topped my plants due to using cfls which i was totally amazed can grow plants and stops stretching and makes them real bushy i went into flower with cfls but was using loads of lower wattage cfls that added upto nearly 400 watts so now using hps, i just didnt know if im getting more yield this way, i know the bud size will be smaller but over all do you recon it produces more like this

Cheese 12/12 Day 44

Almost done now just about 2 weeks left before the chop. I pulled her out of the tent to take the pictures, them came out a lot better if I must say. Not my best looking plant todate, but I think since the forces of hell are being unleashed tonight she will fatten up nicely these last 2 weeks. Enjoy and kill demons!!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom