Small buds issue

hazeluv69

So I have 4 fems, all in week 4 flowering . 3 are looking amazing nice big budds but the fourth one the budds are so tiny it’s unbelievable, the largest budd isn’t bigger than the smallest budd on the other plants it doesn’t make sense. They all have the same feed. All are the same strain under same environments from day one. Is there a reason this is happening . My other 3 are fine so I can’t seem to think of the cause ?

So I have 4 fems, all in week 4 flowering . 3 are looking amazing nice big budds but the fourth one the budds are so tiny it’s unbelievable, the largest budd isn’t bigger than the smallest budd on the other plants it doesn’t make sense. They all have the same feed. All are the same strain under same environments from day one. Is there a reason this is happening . My other 3 are fine so I can’t seem to think of the cause ?
Hey @hazeluv69 hope you are well my friend.
It sounds like a typical pheno issue.
Even though you take all the seeds from the same mom doesn't mean your going to get the same results.
The genetics can be from the father or grandparents.
Nothing you did wrong.
Did you get a clone from one of the bigger ones?
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey @hazeluv69 hope you are well my friend.
It sounds like a typical pheno issue.
Even though you take all the seeds from the same mom doesn't mean your going to get the same results.
The genetics can be from the father or grandparents.
Nothing you did wrong.
Did you get a clone from one of the bigger ones?
Stay safe.
Bill
Hi thanks for clearing that up for me. They were all fem seeds. Just keeping an eye on that certain one to ensure it’s just genetics and nothing else !

Back
Top Bottom