Small Grow Of 3 Platinum OG

Potpimp

I've got 3 Platinum OG from Pacific Seed Bank going right now. Direct sowed one seed on 3/4 because I friggin' dropped two of the seeds on the leaf covered ground. Popped up on 3/8. Got true leaves on 3/11. Direct Sowed 3 more seeds on 3/13. Removed the container that didn't germ on 3/28 and made the auto-watering system. Mixed up Master Blend hydro solution. Using a single Spider Farmer SF-7000 light. Yeah it's crazy overkill and I have 4 smaller, nice (not the blurple junk) LED's, and a nice T-5, and a 1,000w HPS that I haven't used in... holy carp, 10 years! Fortunately the SF-7000 is dimable. The soil mix is approx 1/3 worm castings, 1/3 peat moss, and 1/3 garden soil/compost. I notice that the one in front seems to have cirrhosis of the liver, so I top-dressed it with worm castings and have been watering it in for it to get the "tea". You'll notice the burnt spots on the bigger plant; those were caused by watering them and not getting all the droplets off the leaves. The first pic was taken today.

4.2.22.JPG

DSC_4201.JPG

DSC_4206.JPG

DSC_4207.JPG

Sorry for not posting more pix but here's the latest update with pix from yesterday. She looks like hell but I guess that's to be expected since she only has about a week to live. The buds are really swelling up. I sure hope this is as good as the hype. Doesn't appear to be a lot of bud, but I want quality over quantity. The two smaller plants are about a month behind.

5.9a.JPG

5.9b.JPG

Looks like all the sugar leaves have died on my plant, and there are no fan leaves so I'll chop it tomorrow morning. This is plant #3. Very disappointed in these genetics from Pacific Seed Bank; it's probably the worst weed I've ever smoked in my life. What a frickin' waste.

Back
Top Bottom