smallest plant?

Grow 100% indica and run your lights 12/12 from seed.

You may appreciate the difference in quality if you change your mind and decide to vegetate the plant until it is physically mature (look for the nodes to start coming in staggered instead of across from each other) but of course the plant will be bigger.

what you can do is let your plant grow to your desired height with the 18/6 light cycle, about maybe 10 inches then switch the light cycle to 12/12, it still may grow a couple inches extra but this is the way you can control the height of your lady just by switching the light cycle and just wait for her to get a lil hairy lol..

what you can do is let your plant grow to your desired height with the 18/6 light cycle, about maybe 10 inches then switch the light cycle to 12/12, it still may grow a couple inches extra but this is the way you can control the height of your lady just by switching the light cycle and just wait for her to get a lil hairy lol..

On average, a plant will double its size in flower, some will triple. You want a dwarf plant, grow an autoflowering dwarf. I grew some White Dwarfs, an autoflowering variant of white widow, and the tallest ended up being 31" tall. I could have easily kept them shorter by lst, but height wasn't a concern for me.

Ive had a few go from 4 inch clones to 4.5 foot trees under good light conditions going to 12/12 as soon as rooted. So don't plan exactly for the size of the plant, u may get a few suprises.

Bud was very good. I ended up having to cut my grow short by a week, but I still managed a 33 gram average. I could stone three people with one load of my small glass bowl. Bud had a 30 min or so "up" high followed by a hammering body stone. If they had had that last week to ripen up it would have been much better.

Prune it like a banzai tree! And yeah grab an indica =)

Shortest best plant I ever grew was Sweettooth #3. One and a half feet of pure bud. Think I got 3 oz's off that little guy.

I grew them for two reasons. One, I was curious. Two, less chance to screw something up. I grew outdoors for 17 seasons, but was put in a position of having to move indoors, so I took the opportunity to convert to hydro. I know a couple guys that have been growing AFs for years outdoors and they were the ones responsible for my curiousity.

I just did a test and my plant is not more than 19 inches I could call them dwarf I use 3 generation clone 24 hours light for a month 72 degree faraneith and after I switch them outside and cover them at night it was 52 degree at night 8 to 9 hours sun 95 degree day's time and a month later I bring them back in the growing room 12/12 day and night for 2 month and ½. They are 12 inches to 19 inches with a lot of bud and cool taste like a little bonsai I will have one just for decoration.

Back
Top Bottom