New to this growing not sure

BOOBER452

started 3 plants 1 did not make it 1 is very small and one is 12" tall . should I still keep the small plant going or should I start another one and get rid of the dwarf plant??

What medium are you growing in? Soil, coco, DWC(hydro)

Are you checking ph? I had a plant grow great for the first 3 weeks then it stopped getting bigger. Once i flushed it it took off growing again.

I growing both in potting soil and feeding them miracle-gro once a week I have very little exp with growing anything at all but would like to do this the right way and enjoy my new hobby.Not sure if they are male or female how to tell at this early stage .feal like a dum stick
:thanks:

I growing both in potting soil and feeding them miracle-gro once a week I have very little exp with growing anything at all but would like to do this the right way and enjoy my new hobby.Not sure if they are male or female how to tell at this early stage .feal like a dum stick
:thanks:

Well no need to feel that way.... You are just starting out. I would say to read up a lot on this forum. Miracle grow isn't very good for MJ. I wouldn't just try to proceed with one plant unless you knew it was feminized. Wouldn't be fun to be several weeks in and realize it is male and have to start over... Just plain ph'd water would be good for the first 1-2 weeks of new seeds as they have food stored up from the seed. Too much to explain in a post but read up here.. And if you have a grow shop where you live to get a more complete feed for later would be great. If not more reading and you will find substitutes for things that can work as well...

Good luck ill keep checking in...

:peace:

FE

Back
Top Bottom