Smoke tricks

Ganja Kruu

Talk about them :)

And i also have a question, hod do you do this trick and what's it called?
41712444rc8.jpg

call it whatever you want every region has a different name, make one up if you like ;). Practice makes perfect, just puff out a little ball of smoke and inhale it right back in. Practice practice practice ;)

I don't know what it is called now, but a long time ago it was called a "French Inhale"
You started by blowing some out and then sucking it back in very fast. You sometimes see it in old movies. The more advanced way was to push it out while still in your mouth and then inhaling through nostrils. (hell on a mustache)

this is not a picture of a french inhale, but you did tell what one was correctly. where i live we call it a "mushroom cloud" because you take a hit and release it in a huge cloud that stays close to your mouth and then you suck it all back up really quickly. the trick is to not fully inhale the first time or the clud will not be very big and not impressive and then suck back in as had and fast as you can to make sure excess smoke does not travel away.

if you do it right you will get stoned very quickly ;)

well here it is called a "casper", the simplest way i can explain how to do that is make your mouth like you would bite an apple, but with your tongue almost make it as if you were pronouncing an "L" sound slow. and when the smoke poofs out inhale it right back! like it says up there practice makes perfect

Down in texas we call that the abomb because if you notice it looks just like and atomic bomb when it goes off! but the french inhale is when you slighty let air out through your mouth and inhale it back in with your nose kinda like a self shotgun

put your finger up to your mouth like to say "Shhhhhhhh..." but then form the "O" hole with your mouth. press the finger to mouth and try blowing a smoke ring. if done right, 2 perfectly formed smoked rings will shoot out both sides of your mouth. quite easy! have fun...

"the ghost"
you let the smoke out and inhale quick and it looks like a ghost flying into your mouth.. the french inhale is when you suck the smoke out of your mouth through your nostrils

Anyone do 'milk-shakes'.
Shotgun thru a straw into a glass carefully from the bottom up. The air around has to be very still. Then cover carefully with a card(I use a playing card and a beer mug). Slowly pick it up to you mouth as if it were liquid and slowly inhale (as if you are 'drinking' the smoke) thru your mouth.
Anybody do this!!
Stratol :peace:

Well I see many boys to do this trick but I tried many time but failed to any trick, i think they are expert in smoking and doing from a long time. I am trying to learn that smoke ring trick.

Back
Top Bottom