Smoke2Js Lucy Smoke Report

I grew this as part of my 1st grow at :420: just now getting to the Smoke report. Lucy is divinity in a flower . Relaxing 8/10, hunger, 8/10, cerebral 10/10, pain relief 10/10, taste is unique due to mint and a rose growing next to her, vaporizing brings out all the flavor, pine, skunk, fruity, mint, rose, 10/10. Best for the end of the day, when you want to relax and unwind, while listening to your favorite music, and watching your favorite random fractal generator,euphoric, great for sex as well.:peace::love::cool:

I just read your Lucy journal. Love your description of her, as she is one of my favorite gals. :high-five:
And you are spot on with this strain being great for sex. Think that's the reason I love her so much.

Do you plan on doing any breeding with this strain? I would love to see some of crosses you could do with it. I've crossed it with a Juicy Fruit Thai, Angola Roja x Banghi, and Blue Dream. Naming them Juicy Lucy, Lucille Rosalita (Pink Lucy), and Lucille's Dream. I will definitely use it again in future breeding projects.

Do you plan on doing any breeding with this strain? I would love to see some of crosses you could do with it. I've crossed it with a Juicy Fruit Thai, Angola Roja x Banghi, and Blue Dream. Naming them Juicy Lucy, Pink Lucy, and Lucille's Dream. I will definitely use it again for future breeding projects.

I see you have paid attention to my intentions. When its time i will do something with a Grape Ape and Lucy. Gucy.

"Gucy" :rofl::rofl:

That's awesome. I've noticed you're a fan of a lot of color in the garden. Angola x Banghi is perfect for anyone that appreciates pink pistils. Just thought I would mention it to you since I admire the pink pistils of your OMG so much.

Some pics as requested
lucyladder7.jpg
IMG_008420.JPG
Lucyourlady.JPG

Back
Top Bottom