BC Roadkill - BCR

MSquared

Here is the blurb from the breeder
BC Roadkill
Indoor / Greenhouse / Outdoor
BC Roadkill Skunk X Deep Chunk indica.
The mother of this hybrid is our own proprietary clone, and in our hearts is as legendary as any of the others in our collection. Simply put, this is the stinkiest herb in any of gardens, rivalling even the UK cheese. The flowers exude an intense Skunk odour with astringent/citrus undertones. The Hybrid with Deep Chunk The smoke is thick and full flavoured, and the effect is an intense "stone"; narcotic and somewhat trance inducing, yet always enjoyable. The yield is above average (325-450 g/ sq m).
Flowering 8 weeks.

I found this bud to be very good during the day, not something if you need help sleeping. I would definitely call this one a great day time smoke. Citrus with a hint of skunkiness.

The BCR is as follows:
Bag Appeal: 7/10
Fragrance: 6.75/10
Smoothness: 8/10
Flavor: 7/10
Duration: 2+hours
Munchies: 11/10
Cerebral: 7.5/10
Couchlock: 5/10
Relaxation: 8.5/10
Paranoia: 1/10
Sex Drive: 3/10
Pain Relief: 6.5/10
Anxiety Relief: 6/10

DSC0001313.JPG

DSC0001613.JPG

I really enjoy this strain.

:peace:

Re: BC Roadkill (BCR)

I love buds that give the munchies :)

Your rating system is great. Good pictures too! I like that growers are posting more reviews :) not just in their journals.

I love buds that give the munchies :)

Your rating system is great. Good pictures too! I like that growers are posting more reviews :) not just in their journals.

This one is really one of those that does just that. It is such a high energy type high - one of those that makes you feel everything is right with the world. :)

Thanks I borrowed it from twelve12. I did just that, posted it in my journal and goldengoose7 suggested I move it to here and I am glad he did!

Thanks as always!

ive tried this strain before, i while back tho. i enjoy the mind high as well as the extravatent increase in apetite:) great job:high-five:

ive tried this strain before, i while back tho. i enjoy the mind high as well as the extravatent increase in apetite:) great job:high-five:

:thumb: Yeah I hear that, I still have a little of it and oh yeah its a great daytime hitter, tons of fun.

This one sounds lovely, thanks for sharing. Adding it to my list of new strains to try.

Back
Top Bottom