Smokers420 - Ocean Forest Soil Grow - Strawberry Kush - Etc - Journal - October 2015

Re: Smokers420 - Ocean Forest Soil Grow - Strawberry Kush - Etc - Journal - October 2

Hey there growers!! Tonight I'm having issues sleeping and thought i would brake out a Nug of the Blueberry to medicate to get some sleep. This nug is from the last harvest and has really cured out nicely. Took this photo right before she hit the grinder.. Going to be making a ball of kief hash her soon out of the kief in the grinder and should make for some great meds. I will have to get some photo's up when i get it made. I was also thinking on making some bubble hash with some of the harvest coming up, got to love good hash. Well the meds are hitting me so bed time for me. Happy Growing Everyone!!

Blueberry Nug
2016-8-14_1-39-19.jpg

Re: Smokers420 - Ocean Forest Soil Grow - Strawberry Kush - Etc - Journal - October 2

Good day growers!! Yesterday i put the Blueberry's down for their 48 hr nap in the dark. Last two grows with these strains i have went by the breeders specs on flowering time with good results. This grow I'm going to go on my on judgement and go with the jewelers loop method. I was checking them all yesterday and the Blueberry was ready, Strawberry is not going to be to much behind as i was thinking this weekend sometime i will just have to keep my eye on them. Still going to make the hash ball out of the last harvest just building my kief up more to get a nice nug of it. I also picked up a product that is a god sin for trimming called the Trim Bin, this makes trimming so much better and you get all them falling trichomes with the screen it has in it that in's up in the bottom tray. Really digging this Trim Bin for sure. Happy Growing My Friends!!

Here is the Blueberry's before nap time.

20160817_182852.jpg

20160817_182826.jpg

20160817_175042.jpg

20160817_175022.jpg

The God Sin For Trimming - The Trim Bin

received_1085575134855560.jpeg

Good evening growers!!
Well this evening i woke the Blueberry girls up from the 48 hr nap and gave them the yank to start the curing process. The smell was very over whelming, it was like i was in a Blueberry patch picking Berry's

I'm really digging the looks of the Blue this go around, as i think i hit the sweet spot on flowering time.

Here are the girls right before they got yanked!! :thumb:

20160819_193344.jpg

Good Day Growers!! Well I'm 3 or 4 day's late getting this update up but had to go out of town. Got the Blueberry hung and dried and trimmed and in jars. I ended up with 6 jars from two plants witch is what i got on the last grow from the Blueberry. I also axed the Strawberry Kush yesterday and got them hanging to cure, the SK is looking the best this grow then the others for sure. Should be a few more day's and the pineapple haze well be ready to harvest. Here is a few photo's of the trimmed Blueberry and plants still going.. Stay Tuned and Happy Growing my friends!!

Blueberry Trim With The Trim Bin.

IMG_20160828_170354.jpg

Strawberry Kush Looking sexy.

IMG_20160828_171427.jpg

Pineapple Haze.

IMG_20160828_171407.jpg

IMG_20160828_171437.jpg

IMG_20160828_171359.jpg

Good evening growers. Today was the day for the pineapple haze to take thire nap for 48 hr's in the dark
Then well be giving them the axe to hang. Also took a nice bud of the Blueberry and rolled a nice one with it.
I have to say this batch is by far the best in taste and buzz. More of a head high then the last two grows, and the
Taste is more of a zesty Blueberry flavor to it. Three good tokes will lay you down with this stuff. Really looking
Forward to trimming the Strawberry kush this Monday and get the jars filled. Looks like I might get about 6 jars
From two plants, witch last grow I got 4 of two plants. Well time to hit the Blueberry a few times then lights out for me.lol
Happy growing my friends!!

Good day growers. Today was a busy day with trimming the Strawberry Kush. Got 6 mason jars out of the two plants of the sk.
I axed the Pineapple Haze yesterday and got them three hanging to dry. Got really Medicated on the new batch of Blueberry today
Waile trimming and had to take a little nap about a hour later.lol This batch has a way better head buzz then the last two crops. Should be trimming the pineapple
Sunday and getting it Jared up to finish curing out. Hope everyone is having a good holiday and Happy growing my friends!!

Good evening growers.. Was a very busy weekend for me trimming and burping the jars and taking care of the monster i have outside. I had a good 20 hours in trimming this harvest, but the outcome is so worth it. I ended up with 21 quart mason jars off this grow and I'm more then happy with that for my meds. This last technique of growing on this last grow was by far the best in quality and quantity. I did this so others can benefit from different technique of growing these strains of meds. I really have enjoyed these grows and sharing, hope this can help others for your skills of growing these strains. I will be starting a Auto Flowering grow real soon and will start a new journal on it, so stay Tuned from more from Smokers420!!

Here is a few photos i took of some nugs that still needs to cure more
but still looking ever so sweet!!

1473694987661.jpg

1473694475939.jpg

1473695567470.jpg

Yeah i have sticky fingers, what can i say..LOL

IMG_20160911_152953.jpg

The Haul from this last harvest.

IMG_20160912_122129.jpg

And last but not least the Monster on the back 40.

IMG_20160912_142407.jpg

It's been real everyone, hope to see you in my next journal.. Peace!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Looks amazing Smoker. Looking forward to see what you do with your next grow.

Good Evening Growers!! If any of you would like to stop by my new Journal I have going feel free to do so.. Hope to see you there

:thumb:

You can find my new Journal Here
Cookies & Spice And Everything Nice Grow - In Progress

The link for the new grow says it's invalid. I'll go search and see if I can find it otherwise.

I'm always late...But I just got done reading your journal and I have to say that you did an amazing job. It was awesome to see your progress and results get better and better and I learned a lot. Looking forward to the next one brotha!

Good day growers.. I know this is a completed journal but i wanted to share what i have going with the 3 of strains. I'm very curious on what these clones i took from them will do under CFL Lighting.. I have to say they do very well for veg as you can see in the photo. i just flipped these clones yesterday to 12/12 so let the games begin..

:thumb:

9/24/2016 12/12 flip
IMG_20160925_171335.jpg

Good day growers!! Just wanted to give a quick update on the CFL grow.
I can't believe how good the bud's are starting to look on these girls
from just using CFL lights for veg and flowering. Been hitting them with my tea and they seem to love it.
Here is a few photos i took of them today.

Happy Growing Everyone!! :green_heart:

IMG_20161101_140837.jpg

IMG_20161101_140844.jpg

IMG_20161101_140852.jpg

IMG_20161101_140852.jpg

IMG_20161101_140858.jpg

Back
Top Bottom